IGNORED

All my t-shirts are too short

kokoon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop washing it so often.

you don't live in an hot place do you ...

i also find that some brands are too short, cause they've gotta fit over my gut and love handles, or just annoyingly lift above the trouser line when you lift your arms up, at the supermarket to grab something, what are they some subtle sexual suggestion aid now, just make them long enough so they cover me you perverted fashion conglomerate. Also, t-shirt fabric these days seems to be pretty cheap arse. When i've bought the occassional good one the fabric didn't shirnk and it was hard wearing and fit properly. a no name shirt from k-mart or something used to have plain grey and white and blue shirts made out of a decent fabric. I also got a ben sherman t once that was cut really nicely and made out of a thicker weave. Also, i went on a hunt after work the other morning for some plain tees cause i thought fuck it, it's been enough years since i had my nice plain t-shirts and the only half decent ones i could find had pockets on. What is with this useless no good do nothing, ruin the visual aesthetics of the front of my shirt pocket trend, it's been littering the front of t-shirts for over five years now. Was it not enough that they had to ruin trousers with useless non functional we don't know what they fuck we're doing and should be all fired from fashion, cargo pockets. Now they've migrated pockets on to the front of a t-shirt, like you are ever fucking to fucking use them. I mean should you desire, through some unearthly mental breakdown on your day off, to say put a pen in there, you'll find the pocket isn't even long enough, it serves no purpose, it's just decoration made by people with no ideas, the fashion conglomerate's committee on t-shirt design. gorrrd.

nwae, we should start our own basics range clothing lablel, research what the best most stable, hard wearing, comfortable fabrics are, then get a factory in indonesia to make them for us.

electronicwe.ar

ahh the things i could do if i had money which would roll in more money.

well, you don't need money to start something. You just need someone else's money.

Only wear anime shirts.

or post dank memes, because you'd be too embarassed to laugh at joke in the actual funny thread, you can only do it if it's considered ironic, then you're safe and can unleash the strangest of comedic tastes without fear of anyone being able to call you out on it, because it's irony yo, my pants is always dressed to impressed

or hate on puns because you don't understand them as you're linguistically retarded

or suggest people wear hats that noone actually wears because clichéd insults make one the top banana.

or never say anything that gives away any personal traits cause they could also be used against you, and who wants to be thought of as a pussy, oy vey, my ego , only antagonize, in a jovially 'ironic' way

/spmic strip drop

Nice.

And triggered.

Do you feel better now with that off your chest delet?

hah, well i never, i touched a nerve, i feel touched. yue noe ie luvf yue man, [-; and olL xe uthr miskreeant krue .. wot wuld xis plaes bee withaot yue ... (and mee, xe moest miskreeant dadee) .. .... ..

Only wear anime shirts.

or post dank memes, because you'd be too embarassed to laugh at joke in the actual funny thread, you can only do it if it's considered ironic, then you're safe and can unleash the strangest of comedic tastes without fear of anyone being able to call you out on it, because it's irony yo, my pants is always dressed to impressed

or hate on puns because you don't understand them as you're linguistically retarded

or suggest people wear hats that noone actually wears because clichéd insults make one the top banana.

or never say anything that gives away any personal traits cause they could also be used against you, and who wants to be thought of as a pussy, oy vey, my ego , only antagonize, in a jovially 'ironic' way

/spmic strip drop

8870cea3-dam-son-for-the-nguyen.jpg

Archived