IGNORED

All my t-shirts are too short

kokoon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Just went to the Rick Owens website, flol.

Their tshirts are a snip at £238.

Why would you want to spend that much on a t-shirt that basically looks like a weird see-through dress made out of old pairs of tights that people can see your nipples through. This website is insane

I do actually quite like this jacket though. Shame it costs more than I'd even dream about spending on a car

All my t-shirts are basically crop tops now because of the tumble dryer. You should see how much lint gathers in the filter.

I think GAP are the longest I've found. All my H&M and M&S ones have been relegated to the nightwear/lounging draw.

Why would you want to spend that much on a t-shirt that basically looks like a weird see-through dress made out of old pairs of tights that people can see your nipples through. This website is insane

I do actually quite like this jacket though. Shame it costs more than I'd even dream about spending on a car

rick owens has the best jackets and pants.

Also, if you pay retail for designer clothes you're doing it wrong. Just hit the sales. You'll get 50-70% off.

Also, if you pay retail for designer clothes you're doing it wrong. Just hit the sales. You'll get 50-70% off.

50% off $2322 is still $1161...which is fucking crazy to pay for a jacket. Even 70% off is like $700, which is still a ridiculous amount to pay for a jacket like that.

It doesn't matter how long a shirt is, if it's not pre shrunk it won't be the same size after the first wash.

Don't put your tshirts in the dryer, and they wont shrink...

50% off $2322 is still $1161...which is fucking crazy to pay for a jacket. Even 70% off is like $700, which is still a ridiculous amount to pay for a jacket like that.

It doesn't matter how long a shirt is, if it's not pre shrunk it won't be the same size after the first wash.

Don't put your tshirts in the dryer, and they wont shrink...

It's not if you plan on taking care of it and having it for a long time, or reselling it later. Rick Owens is the heaviest and best made designer stuff I've experienced. If you're not an idiot it will last for a very long time. Better yet, give it to your son or something. Nice clothes are great heirlooms.

You can buy good looking, well-made clothes for a much more reasonable price - and with your same sagely advice (don't be an idiot), it will still last you a long time.

The only exception I'd make for spending more than a month's rent on a piece of fashion is for a bespoke suit or a luxury watch.

You can buy good looking, well-made clothes for a much more reasonable price - and with your same sagely advice (don't be an idiot), it will still last you a long time.

The only exception I'd make for spending more than a month's rent on a piece of fashion is for a bespoke suit or a luxury watch.

You can buy these clothes for much more reasonable prices. I have two pairs of Rick Owens pants that cost me like $250 total. I'm very impressed by the workmanship on Rick Owens clothing. It isn't just a brand name. I really don't think the people paying full retail for this stuff are paying more than a month of their rent.

Archived