IGNORED

All my t-shirts are too short

kokoon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

flol at that hat, gave me a hearty lel

You can get a pair of white cotton Rick Owens socks for £69 as well if you like. Why the fuck not?

not trolling. shop the sales you dolts. you know these brands are on other websites and often on sale on those sites...right?

Stop washing it so often.

you don't live in an hot place do you ...

i also find that some brands are too short, cause they've gotta fit over my gut and love handles, or just annoyingly lift above the trouser line when you lift your arms up, at the supermarket to grab something, what are they some subtle sexual suggestion aid now, just make them long enough so they cover me you perverted fashion conglomerate. Also, t-shirt fabric these days seems to be pretty cheap arse. When i've bought the occassional good one the fabric didn't shirnk and it was hard wearing and fit properly. a no name shirt from k-mart or something used to have plain grey and white and blue shirts made out of a decent fabric. I also got a ben sherman t once that was cut really nicely and made out of a thicker weave. Also, i went on a hunt after work the other morning for some plain tees cause i thought fuck it, it's been enough years since i had my nice plain t-shirts and the only half decent ones i could find had pockets on. What is with this useless no good do nothing, ruin the visual aesthetics of the front of my shirt pocket trend, it's been littering the front of t-shirts for over five years now. Was it not enough that they had to ruin trousers with useless non functional we don't know what they fuck we're doing and should be all fired from fashion, cargo pockets. Now they've migrated pockets on to the front of a t-shirt, like you are ever fucking to fucking use them. I mean should you desire, through some unearthly mental breakdown on your day off, to say put a pen in there, you'll find the pocket isn't even long enough, it serves no purpose, it's just decoration made by people with no ideas, the fashion conglomerate's committee on t-shirt design. gorrrd.

nwae, we should start our own basics range clothing lablel, research what the best most stable, hard wearing, comfortable fabrics are, then get a factory in indonesia to make them for us.

electronicwe.ar

ahh the things i could do if i had money which would roll in more money.

oh my buttfucking god :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: this costs more than pretty much any bike I have ever had my eye on (which is my benchmark for the maximum amount I would spend on any one thing), and it's ugly as fuck.

I guess it's nice to know what rich cunts are wasting 90% or whatever of the world's wealth on.

yep, tax breaks for the rich (wealth transfer to the rich) so they can spend it on this and 90 million pound paintings. Seems like a good use of our money, them being such a switched on and enlightened sort, how could we argue with the motivation behind such prudent investments.

Stop washing it so often.

you don't live in an hot place do you ...

i also find that some brands are too short, cause they've gotta fit over my gut and love handles, or just annoyingly lift above the trouser line when you lift your arms up, at the supermarket to grab something, what are they some subtle sexual suggestion aid now, just make them long enough so they cover me you perverted fashion conglomerate. Also, t-shirt fabric these days seems to be pretty cheap arse. When i've bought the occassional good one the fabric didn't shirnk and it was hard wearing and fit properly. a no name shirt from k-mart or something used to have plain grey and white and blue shirts made out of a decent fabric. I also got a ben sherman t once that was cut really nicely and made out of a thicker weave. Also, i went on a hunt after work the other morning for some plain tees cause i thought fuck it, it's been enough years since i had my nice plain t-shirts and the only half decent ones i could find had pockets on. What is with this useless no good do nothing, ruin the visual aesthetics of the front of my shirt pocket trend, it's been littering the front of t-shirts for over five years now. Was it not enough that they had to ruin trousers with useless non functional we don't know what they fuck we're doing and should be all fired from fashion, cargo pockets. Now they've migrated pockets on to the front of a t-shirt, like you are ever fucking to fucking use them. I mean should you desire, through some unearthly mental breakdown on your day off, to say put a pen in there, you'll find the pocket isn't even long enough, it serves no purpose, it's just decoration made by people with no ideas, the fashion conglomerate's committee on t-shirt design. gorrrd.

nwae, we should start our own basics range clothing lablel, research what the best most stable, hard wearing, comfortable fabrics are, then get a factory in indonesia to make them for us.

electronicwe.ar

ahh the things i could do if i had money which would roll in more money.

So much truth. Don't even get me started with pants.

T-shirts really used to shrink less and tear less. I still have some shirts that are 20 years old and I can still wear them in public. Sure, they don't look new, but at least they've kept the form and size. And they don't have holes which, I assume my belt is making, because they're not paper thin.

It's not about tumble drying, I've only been doing it for half a year, the shirts sad story goes back many years. And the smartass idea about not washing them so often... nice.

Also, I found out that M size from gap fits me better than L size. They're both exactly the same length still too short, but L being ridiculously wide. WHAT THE FUCK?

Just went to the Rick Owens website, flol.

Their tshirts are a snip at £238.

Just went to the Rick Owens website, flol.

Their tshirts are a snip at £238.

Why would you want to spend that much on a t-shirt that basically looks like a weird see-through dress made out of old pairs of tights that people can see your nipples through. This website is insane

I do actually quite like this jacket though. Shame it costs more than I'd even dream about spending on a car

rick owens has the best jackets and pants.

Also, if you pay retail for designer clothes you're doing it wrong. Just hit the sales. You'll get 50-70% off.

50% off $2322 is still $1161...which is fucking crazy to pay for a jacket. Even 70% off is like $700, which is still a ridiculous amount to pay for a jacket like that.

It doesn't matter how long a shirt is, if it's not pre shrunk it won't be the same size after the first wash.

Don't put your tshirts in the dryer, and they wont shrink...

A 30 degree wash will shrink them after a couple of washes, I've got pre shrunk ones which look exactly the same after years of wear.

[kvetch]Almost 30 years, I've been doing my own laundry - I can count the number of shrunk t-shirts on one hand. [/kvetch]

All mines are too short because I don't buy new ones and just got to be a fatty bastard.

like a fox!

You know it!

This thread has been useful because now I know what the fuck mosca has been up to. It turns out he's making some banging fucking techno.

Archived