IGNORED

Cutting your own hair?

Guest Iain C

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive only ever had my hair cut by my dad while living at home because why not

one of my greatest fears of moving out of my parents home soon is that i wont know how or where to get my hair cut anymore without flying home to have my dad do it. can i just show them a picture of how my hair is now and say "make it like this"? or do they have some sort of preset haircuts you can choose from

please help me im terrified of my hair being different after all these years

pls

can i just show them a picture of how my hair is now and say "make it like this"?

essentially.. the only time I ever did that though was when I wanted to have hair like david silveria in the 90s, hahah

Haircuts have always been a somewhat traumatic experience for me.. never knowing what it's going to look like until the very end etc. Luckily I have a hair style that can be maintained without the need of a hairdresser (sides and back are clipped short, top left long) so I just do it myself.

Guest bitroast

essentially.. the only time I ever did that though was when I wanted to have hair like david silveria in the 90s, hahah

lol. i'm hoping this was actually in the 90s and not more recently ..

"hello. i would like to have a haircut like david sliveria in the 90s. here's a photo for reference. chop chop, pls."

eb35cf623279d11cb2293e591d76ce28.jpg

How do you shave your pubes?

I personally don't, never bothered, no one seems to mind.

edit:

forgot that this forum also has girls,

you can tell us how you shave your pubes too.

Under the shower with razor. (not the same for face!)

And not with the intent to be baby bald. Just to tidy it up.

Reasoning: well if you happen to have sex now and then, and not necessarily with the same woman, it helps to make a good impression. And also, if you'd like it when the woman who goes down on you also has a good time, it can kinda help if you've got your stuff sorted. Especially if you like the woman to have it sorted out herself as well. Which I do kinda appreciate, thank you very much. So it goes both ways, i guess.

via blockchains

i shaved my balls and shaft yesterday. did it after a hot bath and some coco tea. got some lady razors and just started shaving away. i trimmed my pubes; i never shave my pubes.

if u rly love someone thn u wont care if they hve some earthiness 2 them.

what are we? bodies? no. forgive the foul body; embrace it whole.

we are not our bodies. when i see a southern hygienist u know what i see? a soulless husk. someone who has gone too far down the wrong path

lol. i'm hoping this was actually in the 90s and not more recently ..

"hello. i would like to have a haircut like david sliveria in the 90s. here's a photo for reference. chop chop, pls."

eb35cf623279d11cb2293e591d76ce28.jpg

lol, if only

nah, I remember taking the cover of Follow The Leader to the hairdresser, I somehow thought this photo would be sufficient

korn.jpg

It was though.

we are not our bodies. when i see a southern hygienist u know what i see? a soulless husk. someone who has gone too far down the wrong path

down that path lies shaven wimminz that like sexytime

calling people soulless husks because they have other preferences? sure, that's not superficial at all. i guess people taking baths and using deodorant get the same judgement? or is there some personal arbitrary line where good turns bad?

i usually go to the cheapest place possible...they quite often fuck it up but it's only hair...boy's hair at that. short back and sides, job done mate. sweet as a nut. 'ave it!

I only cut my hair about twice a year, keep it tied back mostly so it's not really a problem. Beard trimmer does the face and elsewhere.

Archived