lala

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gin = gross

whathefuck kinda of elixir is THAT?

Hendricks? Piss, the whole lot of it

i'd keep an eye on any1 around me ordering it = def commie pervert

How they even had Gin Palaces (ok cool interiors) or gin alley (ok poverty) is even ginnish

and according to firefox that word already existed = truth = mind black hole event in space/time

what William Burroughs might view as n 'intersection'

I really want to try that D1. Anyone know where to get it in the states? Total Wino doesn't seem to have it :(

I have no idea how to help there. Gonna be expensive getting a bottle shipped and taxed is it? No idea

@cwmbrancity - babycham thread is that way >>>>

..but, i'm a wimpmeister myself, so i put Amaretto, the Disaronno one in almost everything. Fortunately Gin+Amaretto is actually quite drinkable!

weirdo thread is also that way >>>>>>>> but take a left before hitting the babycham thread

Gin is gross

ie: in the disgusting wtf sense

not the large continental version

u must be a babycham man then

_71914183_babycham-624.jpg

i rarely drink these days, a bourbon or red wine during dinner tops,,,,,, an insidious substance at best

Gin is till fuckin gross though, its like agreeing wit the consequences of the British empire cos they all worked for gin n rum rations

i do quite like amaretto, feel like doing a cocktail night now http://cocktails.lovetoknow.com/cocktail-recipes/10-best-amaretto-drink-recipes

1. Amaretto Sour

This is one of the most commonly ordered amaretto cocktails in bars, and it's easy to make at home. The amaretto sour recipe calls for just four ingredients: amaretto, sweet and sour mix, lemon-lime soda, and cherries. The result is a deliciously sweet drink with just a hint of sour.DiffordsGuide calls the amaretto sour "praiseworthy" and it's on The Webtender's Top 100 Requested Drinks list.

thats the one

Archived