IGNORED

These guys have the balls to call their band Braindance!

Phlexunger

http://lepoissonrouge.com/lpr_events/braindance-september-13th-2015/

what does the WATMM peanut gallery think of this ?

Read the musical styles listed

I am all for musical diversity and wide ranges of styles but calling your band braindance

isn't that like calling your band The Techno ?

calling your band braindance

isn't that like calling your band The Techno ?

Term "Braindance" existed long before it was used to qualify a musical style so why not ?

Nice pick on this band though...This vid exploded my wtf-o-meter ! All hail Mighty Dwayne Johnson...

Hey, d00dz. Don't make fun of the music video or their next level shit, unless you wanna sound like a n00b. I know a lot of you are young, so you perhaps don't realize that the legendary Rephlex artist Cylob, fully supports and believes in this band:

[youtubehd]JM4l0-QxCSA[/youtubehd]

These dance band have the brains to call thier balls guys!

The IDM of words

Yeah, that was pretty good. +1 IDM points (if you save up 500 pts, you can have your farts pressed to vinyl for free)

Yeah, that was pretty good. +1 IDM points (if you save up 500 pts, you can have your farts pressed to vinyl for free)

Interested ! Link to a .pdf with rules please ?

Interested ! Link to a .pdf with rules please ?

After several thousand hours put into bleeding at the anus from writing next-level tracks, I believe the mailer gets sent to you automatically from IDM headquarters.

They have the balls to call themselves a band! More like a bland, if you ask me!

You call that a ZING? More like RING, cuz Lord Of The Rings, cuz maybe you have pretty eyes like Elijah Wood. Or maybe I should say, Elijah Stood, cuz you on a soap bucket tower of ivory pedestal, what with your NME and all that, or should I say ENEMY, cuz this band probably likes Lord Of The Rings. *hint, hint*

They have the balls to call themselves a band! More like a bland, if you ask me!

You call that a ZING? More like RING, cuz Lord Of The Rings, cuz maybe you have pretty eyes like Elijah Wood.

I do get a lot of compliments on my eyes. I guess that was a zing.

You call that a ZING? More like RING, cuz Lord Of The Rings, cuz maybe you have pretty eyes like Elijah Wood.

I do get a lot of compliments on my eyes. I guess that was a zing.

Yeah, I think I made it pretty clear, yo. Clear as ice crystal, silk.

thier

Grammar police! Halt!

And of course, I only spelt it that way as a respectful nod to the OP. Sampling to take it to new places, without losing the inherent character of the original.

Maybe they weren't aware a stake in the term was already claimed 14+ years ago.

I think it's a corny term anyway, unless you're referring to the way Watkin Tudor Jones swings his junk around in his boxers @ Die Antwoord live shows. Because "under" brain.

Never mind.

Truth is tho, he literally had the balls to do so.

Alright I'll stop

Archived