IGNORED

RIP Admiral Ackbar/Erik Bauersfeld

pyramidpanes

akbar's voice sounded really weird in the last one. ALSO did anyone else think that C3PO's voice for the first half of his lines was someone else? didn't sound like anthony daniels at all, only near the end could you tell that it was him. I'm predicting a peter mayhew style thing... only for select parts etc.

akbar's voice sounded really weird in the last one. ALSO did anyone else think that C3PO's voice for the first half of his lines was someone else? didn't sound like anthony daniels at all, only near the end could you tell that it was him. I'm predicting a peter mayhew style thing... only for select parts etc.

It was him doing the voice, and Tim Rose in the costume (who played Ackbar in ROTJ).

Guest bitroast

C3POs voice was so weird and non-C3PO-y it just about convinced me alone it was Anthony Daniels doing the voice... because if it was anyone else doing the voice they no doubt would've had the opportunity to find someone impersonating the original voice more closely i reckon.

Archived