IGNORED

A Made Up Sound (2562, Dave Huismans) - 2009​-​2016

BobDobalina

https://amadeupsound.bandcamp.com/album/a-made-up-sound-2009-2016-2

I love most all the stuff this guy does (either as 2562 or AMUS) and was stoked to see this appear outta nowhere. Savagely underrated producer imo

Seems to be a comp culled from various AMUS self-released singles over this period though there might be some unreleased choonage on here too. I'd try to keep up with AMUS releases on digital vinlys but I probably have/heard only maybe a third of these

:music: :music: :music:

makes me sad that AMUS (the label) is ending though. stellar productions. Dave was right at the frontline of my favourite producers during the bass-heavy music era prior to footwork entering the spotlight.

makes me sad that AMUS (the label) is ending though.

:catcry:

Dave was

:catsuicide:

Srsly tho, he's one of the only producers from whatever the bass scene was with his style and dignity intact, still making hott traxx too m8, Check the AMUS "Thin Air" ep from eariler this year if you haven't already

Download is out now and pre-orders shipped.  Got a nice thank you note from Dave on my b/c receipt too, cheers duder

Gonna have a listen to this at work now and cane it out da whip* later

*Hyundai

(tbf it has amazing sub-bass for stock system)

Archived