IGNORED

2562 - Fever

Redruth

2562o.jpg

Entitled Fever, the LP is scheduled for release on April 4 and will be available as 2×12″, CD and digital. It will be preceded by a single on When In Doubt,
'Aquatic Family Affair'/'This Is Hardcore', limited to 300 copies and pressed on blue 10″ vinyl. Both tracks bode well for the album, boasting that signature
2562 swing but also sounding notably less minimalist than previous material, the grooves more intricate and developed, the harmonics richer.

2562 https://soundcloud.com/2562amadeupsound

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

troon is my bff.

edit: "There is not much to be said about Dave Huisman (2562 / A Made Up Sound) that has not already been said before."

This may be one of the best and most meaningless sentences I've ever read.

edit #2: Fuck this is good.

Guest Lucy Faringold

Streamed this the other day and thought it sounded embarrassingly glitchy and repetitive. Man, was I wrong. Listening to it now in HQ on some quality headphones and it's totally slamming. Loads more going on than I thought at first.

Plus the whole disco-sample thing is a really nice motif to tie together an album like this.

Guest Enter a new display name

Unbalance was more or less my cup of tea so I didn't have high expectations for Fever. So I just finished my first listen and this is defiantly impressive.

Archived