IGNORED

Made this record alone, inspiring by BoC/Tycho/Porcupine Tree. Any feedback welcome.

hi nautical operator

very pleasant and professional sounding. nice vocals too.will be good to have ur ears around here.  more like tycho and ulrich schnauss than boc to me because there's less of that woozy swaying analog tuning stuff. looks like u got a lot of love from reddit- congrats :)

hi nautical operator

very pleasant and professional sounding. nice vocals too.will be good to have ur ears around here.  more like tycho and ulrich schnauss than boc to me because there's less of that woozy swaying analog tuning stuff. looks like u got a lot of love from reddit- congrats :)

Thank you! Ulrich is a huge influence as well. Appreciate you listening :)

Cant fault it, its a really accomplished piece of work. Very impressive. Well done.

Thanks, that means a lot to me. I appreciate you checking it out and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Not sure if you use Spotify but it was just added the other day for streaming. 

Archived