IGNORED

Stochastic IDM: code_ritual

zkom

Nice detuned moments here :) I like it!

this is pretty great. what do you use for synths?

reminds me of a glassy digital version of that one ventolin remix

Thanks, guys!  :beer:

I use a mixture of things for synths. Some are sampled from my Doepfer Dark Energy/A-100 system (like the bass and the detuned pads) and some are just Renoise default instruments I edited a bit (the lead synth)..  Drums are a mixture of Doepfer samples, found sounds and edited Renoise instruments.

so you've programmed this randomly?  it definitely seems random, but it works.  its kind of sparse, but no issue with that.  would love some more low end and a bit of percussive punch, but this is a cool track, no doubt....

so you've programmed this randomly?  it definitely seems random, but it works.  its kind of sparse, but no issue with that.  would love some more low end and a bit of percussive punch, but this is a cool track, no doubt....

I love this!

Fascinating to know that this is based on stochastic methods!

If I was a label I'd sign you

Thanks, guys!  :beer:

Basically I use Renoise random event triggers (the maYbe command) on different levels like phrases and patterns combined with LFOs with random patterns.

Edit: I also did a little videothingy for this and put it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZlnLyntSF8

• 2 weeks later...

Archived