IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

Don't You wish everyone had some goddamn Tegridy?

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love, Forgive, Heal and have Fun:)

Isaac Newton

realized history didn't quite

add up

in his reality

Published posthumously in 1728

THE

CHRONOLOGY

OF

ANCIENT

KINGDOMS

AMENDED

On 7/12/2019 at 11:37 PM, yekker said:

it's a glitch in the matrix

tenor.gif?itemid=12028915

When I had cancer in 1992

(where were you in '92

dosing on chemo and radiation, how bout you)

I was given a Wish

by the

Make-A-Wish Foundation

for whatever Wish I wanted

our family of 8 was poor, living in Kansas

and never been anywhere for a vacation more than a day trip

so I choose a Family trip to

Walt Disney World

It was All Paid for

Nice Time off from Everything

No Worries for a Week

Meals were Free

Van rental

We were given $1200 cash which was just nuts to us

and since the Give Kids the World village was full

we were booked into The Yacht Club

with its own mini wrecked pirate ship water park outback with no one there because it's the middle of Oct.

It was an Awesome week that re-energized Us that I'll never forget!

One night, I knew the lifeguards were keeping an eye on me

because of my taped-up catheter sticking out of my chest

so being a little shite

I made a noise and fell forward into the water sinking my knees in the sand

(the whole mini water park had a sand bottom, we didn't know what to think, we'd never been to the sea or a beach before,fake or real)

the lifeguard wasn't happy at first but then chilled, Ha

That whole week we didn't need to worry about anything

we were brought behind the scenes on every ride

didn't have to wait

got a rented video recorder to tape it all:)

Wish someone besides my Dad had done the taping now he's gone

We flew on Southwest Airlines

Wichita-Memphis-Orlando

It was All our First Time on a plane

including my Mom and Dad

We were allowed to board first

so while the crew were busy helping my Mom, Dad and three year old twins

my brothers and I raced on and took the first seats we saw

Real, Nice Leather ones in the Front

It broke their hearts to tell us we had to unbuckle and move out of First class

(wishes have limitations ya know:)

Before they told us to move

We looked out the window

we were in front of the wing

and you could look back

see the wing

and the engine

under the wing

with just the front of the engine sticking out

from underneath the wing

Every flight I've ever taken

the engine is always under the wing

Time to Move

Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-300

theenginewhere.thumb.jpg.4745d03f1371a204d8b456f0f1679212.jpg

southwest-737-300.jpg.900a1902ff1842b8bde1524783691502.jpg

whyistheenginenotunderthewingwhathappened.thumb.jpg.73f8c55e45d1f0cd669d9ec339d0fc32.jpg

whaaaaatengine.thumb.jpg.58d0750b7d7e9505d31b378cca542970.jpg

infronttheengineis.jpg.efbf6fb4715e31dde63ceceab3bd924c.jpg

• Like 1

No matter what language

"LOONEY TOONS, SPACE JAM, characters, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of Warner Bros."

spaceja.thumb.jpg.62ba017ade2af0299931bf963fd83b3f.jpgmloone.thumb.jpg.69cbb88809b4bf9c7167ef5d8eae4b14.jpgytoo.thumb.jpg.5c776aa1aa0242297d81f9e088314892.jpgns.thumb.jpg.ff376f12363c664dbcf98f4ce2feac0c.jpg

I told my Family

so now I'm telling

my watmm family:)

The only Time I'll

say it

In my opinion

If you want financial freedom in around ten years or sooner

buy some bitcoin

and sit on it

invest in yourself

even a fraction of a bitcoin

to start off with

Do some research

But the price will take off

and if you have bitcoin

in the future

you will be able to build the studio of your dreams : )

This is the text I sent my family

a couple of days ago

https://1in21million.club/

https://electrum.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

https://electrum.org/#home

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

Love You, Bryan

bitcoin.thumb.png.973a15fbc025e96a20a80a492aa3caa1.pnginvestinyourself.thumb.png.5586451288424bce958680ac5925e5e5.png

369570774_bitcoin.thumb.png.7937cf1cb82c79f050c67cb679010764.png

1886677907_bitcoin..thumb.png.611ac21303b7462b00ce8a4362b290eb.png

650856196_bitcoin..thumb.png.cb723b78c1103e44a7074021ce8fdb1a.png

481479536_bitcoin..thumb.png.f6d35c5b05490e66fab86d95b02ddd9d.png

878636314_bitcoin.thumb.png.e81982c98571d9ce8b99ae732d3bd34a.png

Remember, Do your own research

This will set You Free:)

Styling in Chartreuse

4790.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=b205681062403897aafba930e9471a20

‘Roman Biro’ – complete with joke – found at London building site

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/27/joke-on-roman-souvenir-bloomberg-building-site-city-of-london

On 12/4/2016 at 10:41 PM, Mag said:

f9b5716947f2d298e2dfba9885cb6603.jpg

Some random stuff (probably discussed before):

Chartreuse color is considered to have "mandela effect", which means that a lot of people remember it wrong (being pink/red), like number of US states or Berenstein Bears (or me thinking that Syro release date was 21 and not 19 of september). Mandela effect can be called one of the conspiracy theories about parallel universes and stuff like that. That it's not your memory's fault, but in reality at that time things were not what they are today, cause way too much people remember it being different. I like how even such small detail fits perfectly into the whole "Syro Lore" that accompanied the record, when in almost every interview Rich talked about said conspiracy theories, time travel, being mad professor and such (and chemtrails ofc), creating a specific background for the music. Maybe he also remembered chartreuse being a different color and things like this entertain him. He said something (or meant) that with a bit of magic and believing in such things life gets more fun. That way you keep your inner child and interest to things around you, protecting you from becoming "tired skeptic that sees only grey colors". Like, what is more important - knowing the mundane boring truth, or living in a beautiful and interesting lie? Or take ancient people that believed in gods and totems - gods had strong characteristics, like being brave, merciful and generous, for instance - so people would naturally try to have these too (i know some gods are cruel etc, but just for example). Like, if a "lie" makes you a better person or chances your life, is it really so bad? Take Christianity for example (hot topic I know) - we realise that this stories are fiction, and probably there is no God, but believing in Jesus and trying to act like he preached makes a world a better and safer place (I'm not talking about the church and politics behind it, but just the teaching itself). I think sometimes this things can be good, just don't get too fanatic about it and don't force people to accept your beliefs. 

Or maybe he was serious about chemtrails and all that stuff, who knows.

f9b5716947f2d298e2dfba9885cb6603.jpg

Awesome Thoughts Mag:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temporal Pairosox

• Like 1

DIATOMS. CHARTREUSE THE COLOR IS NAMED AFTER THE FRENCH HERBAL LIQUEUR OF THE SAME NAME, PRODUCED BY THE CARTHUSIAN MONKS SINCE 1737.

spacer.pnghttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chartreuse-bottle.jpg[/img]

Spoiler

diatoms. this is why jet engines are in front. diatoms. learn how to do basic fucking research. you make me want to strangle kittens.

Edited by Salvatorin

9 hours ago, Salvatorin said:

diatoms. learn how to do basic fucking research. you make me want to strangle kittens.

Love You Salvatorin

You Create Your Own Reality

top of the morning to you

OneYearLater

just Rave

&

collapse

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

On 8/6/2018 at 9:59 AM, diatoms said:

post-17854-0-98780100-1533544608.thumb.jpg.243fc5e74546b2106603a2d01ae66955.jpg

post-17854-0-17269200-1533544970.jpg.30effd0e520a76ede657ca840bc98368.jpg

'byzantine press'

"The collapse EP is a great way to help people!"

"It doesn't exists, world simulation, inhabitants IQ capped to avoid simulation discovery."

"Emotional kreskendo from his music can play a role of a receptive audience."

"Collapse EP yeah? is a fun water gathering."

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love and have Fun:)

On 8/6/2018 at 10:44 AM, diatoms said:

:  )

transcribed by:

On 8/7/2018 at 6:45 PM, T3551ER said:

Transcription from video (all credit to bridgetocherokee on Reddit who paused who knows how many frames to transcribe this):

this track is called collapse by the way coz when the bass bit kicks in and the tempo starts slowing down its like a collapse of sorts

I'm gathering visual references at the moment is there any other point cloud or other references you like I should look into nope I don't think so.. I still love ascii visuals also.. surprised it never got used more but maybe it has, i don't get out much.. sure,, I'll look into doing 3d ascii point-cloud cross over maybe when you get up close to the point cloud it's look more like ascii...

yeah i see you're doing point-cloud with midi <<yeah i see your point with midi.. but you could just edit tight to the beat manually anyhow can't you? Yeah i could, but with your kind of music, it would take forever With midi files would be instant and tight as f**k

What places to include would be relevant in London? deffo the silver box in elephant and castle that'll be one of the focal points in the video,, a bit like the monolith in 2001 collaged within the Cornish stuff

anything else in London? nah all crap how about sun on cafe next to Clissold park collage stuff, top yeah.. mad how quickly they add woods stuff in that star wars thing...crazy realistic

maybe we should do something with political slant in this video, like how media can manipulate things to make you think

oh been getting into simulation theory of late didn't realise a lot of prominent science are now saying the chance we are living in base reality is about 1 billion to one! love it.. simulations in simulations in simulations for ever probably..god is just an ai

I don't want to accept it although I agree its feasible,, I'd rather think it ?isnt? all these normal people who watch shit like "Britain's got talent" and such like is the proof it's not a simulation, (cos why would you bother simulating that) or its proof we are living in a failed simulation

i cant see why it would be a problem accepting, i quite like the idea I think thats what i hate the most about it,, that it opens the gate for creationism interpretation

yeah well science is not much better, can't explain how life started or what was before big bang and loads of other stuff just evolution and even that has gaping holes

was just chomping on a peanut butter toast with Swedish jam.. thinking the idea that code i.e. us can imagine something is pretty wild code re-writing itself and envisaging the future re-writing of itself this obviously applies to any act of imagination: imagination>making something>then observing it then re-writes ?the future version of itself? as you watch/experience what you made and then repeats if you do it again.

man what kind of jam was that? sounds like it was fermented or something to give this inspiration

and that tip, I've been well into Almond butter and manuka honey lately anyway was thinking if was all a sim,, the technology would be so advanced its probably beyond code ,,, like many levels steps further analogue-digital- like some semi organic technology like in Existenz..

3 minutes ago, beer badger said:

oh legendary country bumpkin Aphex Twin

haha that always makes me chuckle

country bumpkin

I wondered why I relate so much:)

4 minutes ago, beer badger said:
10 minutes ago, diatoms said:

You can count on me brother!

You can count on me brother!

*fixed the collapse:)

Love You beer badger:)

What if I told You

I'm making sure this doesn't happen:)

Kroger's is now Kroger

On 7/25/2019 at 8:46 AM, diatoms said:

On 7/18/2019 at 11:50 PM, diatoms said:
On 7/18/2019 at 11:45 PM, cwmbrancity said:

spacer.png

Philip K. Dick

Metz Science Fiction Conference

"The subject of this speech is a topic which has been discovered recently, and which may not exist all. I may be talking about something that does not exist. Therefore I’m free to say everything or nothing.

I in my stories and novels often write about counterfeit worlds. Semi-real worlds as well as deranged private worlds, inhabited often by just one person. While meantime the other characters either remain in their own worlds throughout or are somehow drawn into one of the peculiar ones.

This theme occurs in the corpus of my 27 years of writing.

At no time did I have a theoretical or conscious explanation for my preoccupation with these pluriform pseudo-worlds, but now I think I understand.

What I was sensing was the manifold of partially actualized realities lying tangent to what evidently is the most actualized one—the one that the majority of us, by consensus gentium, agree on...

People claim to remember past lives. I claim to remember a different – very different – present life.

I know of no one who has ever made this claim before but I rather suspect that my experience is not unique. What perhaps is unique is the fact that I'm willing to talk about it.

We are living in a computer-programmed reality and the only clue we have to it is when some variable is changed and some alteration in our reality occurs.

We would have the overwhelming impression that we were re-living the present deja vu – perhaps in precisely the same way, hearing the same words, saying the same words – I submit that these impressions are valid and significant.

And I will even say this: such an impression is a clue that, at some past time point, a variable was changed – reprogrammed as it were – and that because of this, an alternative world branched off."  

- Philip K. Dick, Metz Science Fiction Conference, 1977