IGNORED

Trilobot - Coast Occulting

Trilobot

This is a project I've worked on the past year and a half. Really wanted to make some lo-fi stuff of various genres, ended up with 2 separate EPs during that time. They were pretty closely themed, so I just stuck them together into this neat little album (at least in my opinion lol).

Wouldn't have finished this without a push from some friends, you know who you are. Let me know what you think!

• 1 month later...

I gotta bump this, because this is a great album. I got a preview of some of these tracks a while back, because I asked to put out some of his tracks on tape, and I played them a bunch this summer. Unfortunately I couldnt put this album out because of financial and time constraints, but I am super happy it's available now.

If you havent heard Trilobot's stuff before, this should be a good introduction. This album is a good mix of styles, and its all really polished, and strongly themed. Tracks like Magick Orb are super catchy and fun, while Ruin of Ikhthus is atmospheric and engulfing.

I dont know if there was any specific world-building done for the mythos of this album, but I get the vibe of like, an underwater archeological site in an ancient occult city.

Here's the bandcamp link:

https://trilobot.bandcamp.com/album/coast-occulting

Archived