IGNORED

Be Up A Hello [2020]

Consul

Tracklist is out! The album can also be pre-ordered physically through Amazon. Though no public announcements yet, still. I've updated the original post. Tracklist + pre-order link can be reached through there. Also, new picture up on Bleep (not his Bleepstore, it's not open yet).

13-2.thumb.jpg.3906bd8217ad26450408292bf8bed2e0.jpg

Edited by Consul
  • Like 2

as someone whos only heard classics like Beep Street, My Red Hot Car, a couple Ultravisitor tracks and A Real Woman, I now have plenty of time to get his discography done. I only listened to Big Loada and Feed Me Weird Things in full. I have a lot on my plate :squarepusher:

21 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

as someone whos only heard classics like Beep Street, My Red Hot Car, a couple Ultravisitor tracks and A Real Woman, I now have plenty of time to get his discography done. I only listened to Big Loada and Feed Me Weird Things in full. I have a lot on my plate :squarepusher:

Oh boy! Check out Port Rhombus, Vic Acid and Venus 17 next. 

• Like 2

Speaking of vic acid, his first tweet is a link to vicacid.net which seems to be a blog containing some visuals he did (?)

I thought the album announcement would come within a few days but WATMM is ahead of its time haha

Edit : I didn't see there already was a whole thread discussing the vicacid website sorry!!

Edited by Stock

Okay so I have two guesses for today (and I hope either of them happen):

1. The countdown on the Japanese site ends. The album and the single is announced, and the Bleepstore opens.
  2. Since the two posts on Facebook and Twitter are shared around the same hours (but different dates), the album and the single is announced then while the Bleepstore opens. So around 2 hours or more after the countdown on the Japanese store ends.
Edited by Consul

6 minutes ago, donquixote said:

track on mary anne hobbs right now is a industrial acid banger sangwidge. much love

I was about to post this. It is the Fracture remix of the original track. Here's the link, go to 11:42 to listen to the track.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_6music

It is also official, it is being released on January 31st, she just said so.

Edited by Consul
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Consul said:

I was about to post this. It is the Fracture remix of the original track. Here's the link, go to 11:42 to listen to the track.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_6music

she said live date may 20th (or was it 15th) too?!??! wheres the tickets people!??!? frantc right now!! wooop

Edited by donquixote

1 minute ago, donquixote said:

she said live date may 20th too?!??! wheres the tickets people!??!? frantc right now!! wooop

She also said it was with a "very, very, very, very" special guest. Legitimately said it 4 times.

Edited by Consul
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Consul said:

She also said it was with a "very, very, very, very" special guest. Legitimately said it 4 times.

roundhouse capacity is down as 1700. thats a good size. would kill for tickets to this.