IGNORED

cs:go

Reinehr

so does anyone like watching some counter strike matches?

been following the competitive scene for a couple of years now, pretty much since the brazilians started to dominate and win everything

the level of skill and team play of those guys is insane, as well as of a bunch of european teams in general

even got inspired to go back to playing again, it would be nice if some south american watmmers were up for some mm :)

worst playerbase ever (still). unfriendly, annoying, whiny, edgy cunts who don't know how to play together. I got back into it a few months ago and didn't last more than a few weeks because other players made it so unenjoyable.

I played it a little bit in August 2012 for the first week or two it was out, but only with bots. I don't do multiplayer gaming in general anyway, because there are so many assholes online.

worst playerbase ever (still). unfriendly, annoying, whiny, edgy cunts who don't know how to play together. I got back into it a few months ago and didn't last more than a few weeks because other players made it so unenjoyable.

yeah it's been the same for south american match making altough it's got a lot better in the last couple of months due to the "trust factor" function valve implemented recently

the best option's still to have a few friends to team up and play with!

I played it a little bit in August 2012 for the first week or two it was out, but only with bots. I don't do multiplayer gaming in general anyway, because there are so many assholes online.

the game evolved a lot from 2012 till now. it's much more enjoyable in terms of meta and playability. the community aspect is still a problem sometimes, but i think it's a factor that might definitely see some improvements in the near future

anyways, the major league tournament playoffs started today. lots of great, high level counter strike to look forward to!

https://www.hltv.org/events/3247/eleague-major-2018

honestly this is basically every game for me. nothing but "faggot" "dickhead" "pussy" etc thrown around by man-babies. my women friends who game know to never use the mic lest they be harassed. and 'gamers' think there is actually no problem whatsoever with sexism and homphobia in the community. haha ok kids. 

i have found a cs source server with good banter and that stuff doesn't fly there. it's such a friggin relief. 

Sounds like most YouTube comments

I've been playing CS Source the last few weeks. Do you recommend making the switch? My problem is the bots. There are a lot of servers that have really complex usernames for their bots and even have generated avatars. Really frustrating. I miss the old days.

I also miss the days of TF2 when it was just TF2, not hats and custom weapons. They just went a bit too far with it. Although it doesn't seem as bad now as it was in 2013 or so.

I also miss the days of TF2 when it was just TF2, not hats and custom weapons. They just went a bit too far with it. Although it doesn't seem as bad now as it was in 2013 or so.

I quit for a long time in between when the hat shit got too silly (this would be circa 2011). back into it now. Mann vs Machine is pretty fun when you have a good crew.

I quit for a long time in between when the hat shit got too silly (this would be circa 2011). back into it now. Mann vs Machine is pretty fun when you have a good crew.

yea casual games can b rather fun too, iunno I just really like how tf2 plays..

CS:GO is great, but like any game that is extremely popular it is also littered with foul mouth poopy people. My fellow USA players are the worst of the bunch, perhaps because of our competitive culture or something. They talk trash more than anyone.

That said, Counter-strike has always been a great game and still is more than ever. I've met a lot of friendly people playing it despite the hordes of trash. The mute voice feature is essential for sanity.

One thing I do kinda miss from my college days was playing CS:Source at overnight LAN parties at the local Thai restaurant where a buddy worked back in April 2006. Good times.

Archived