06. Elastik 4:44
07. Statik 4:30
08. Plastik 6:28
09. Mechanik 4:52
10. Sputnik 5:30
11. Motorik 4:58

https://shitkatapult.bandcamp.com/album/lunik-album
http://www.shitkatapult.com/news/frank-bretschneider-lunik-out-now

Frank Breischneider, arch minimalist and co-founder of Raster Noton, joins Shitkatapult to release his most accessible album in eons, Lunik

Where the last decade has seen him traverse from pure glitch (Rhythm and Exp), to Soviet-era modular electronics (Sinn + Form), this one is relatively full of colour and contoured electronic soul a more conventional, dub-wise sense that’s always lurked in his music, but is now felt firmer than ever in sizzling highlights such as Sputnik and the weightless lope of Logik, or the To Rococo Rot-alike instrumental ambient pop fuss of Optik (For Yen-Nil).

s2bNKExl.jpg

It moves, it sings. ...but does it swing? Anyway, it represents the soundtrack of my life, my musi- cal in uences: some San Francisco psychedelia, some London underground, some Berlin school (old & new). Krautrock from Cologne & New York minimalism. A shot of Detroit grit, a bit of Mos- cow dust, a splash of Paris charm? Who knows. Its about daily grind, the passing of time, the change of seasons & relations. Reality & ction & perception. Biography - back & forth. 

sounds fun actually!

It moves, it sings. ...but does it swing? Anyway, it represents the soundtrack of my life, my musi- cal in uences: some San Francisco psychedelia, some London underground, some Berlin school (old & new). Krautrock from Cologne & New York minimalism. A shot of Detroit grit, a bit of Mos- cow dust, a splash of Paris charm? Who knows. Its about daily grind, the passing of time, the change of seasons & relations. Reality & ction & perception. Biography - back & forth.

sounds fun actually!

it is!!

this album sounds somewhere between his works as komet and fehldmann's honigpumpe = very YREV good!!!

Love Frank and love Fehlmann, but Honigpumpe is at a whole nother level...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived