IGNORED

Now That's What I Call IDM 1!

flacid

Just finished putting together a compilation of some very talented musicians. Some that you'll likely know (Th'idiot, Cool and Frank, Tysk Raider, fxbip, Naqara) and a few others that you might not have heard of who I think are wicked.

[bandcamp width=400 height=472 album=1400656175 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 artwork=small]

You can find it here > https://midievil-records.bandcamp.com/album/now-thats-what-i-call-idm-1-compilation

I honestly think this is one of the best 'braindance' compilation albums I've heard so will be interested to see if you guys will think similar?

All proceeds for the compilation will be going to autism.org.uk

Anyway, have a listen and let me know what you think.

Any listens/likes/shares/purchases/comments, as always are appreciated.

All kinds of goodness

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=1400656175 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 track=2077524907]

Yeah, that's one of my favourite tracks over the last year or so. Wicked atmosphere. 

Cool IDM. Thanks.

:music:

yeah this is great. top selections

Cheers for buying dude, appreciate it.  :beer:

Glad to be involved in this. Some wicked music on here. I especially love that Dårligt track :)

:catsalute:

Good stuff!

:beer:

Naqara's track is tits

:music:

Bought this thing, good luck fighting autechre for attention!

Haha, thanks dude! It was released on the same day as NTS 1, just my luck...  :cry:

Archived