IGNORED

Xoop - Documents 2008​-​2018 Volume 1

yay lazy weekend soundtrack! purchased, enjoying this now  :music: and yah, it's plenty dope kidz!  :braindance:

Even if I've never been registered here I always take a look on these posts and it's nice to see that someone talks and appreciates what I do,lately I do regular checks here at the same way of soundcloud, bandcamp and my e-mail eheheh.

To respond to extra life  to comment on bandcamp: it will probably take some time (maybe a couple of months) to publish "Prep Murders" this will be the title of the album that will contain fresh xoop tracks and that if all is well I should publish for love love records with which I have been in contact for a long time.

In these weeks I'm about to publish a sleep ambient album alone, This is also a collection of very old tracks that I created between experiments and the other inspired by SAW 2, Substrata, Phat Lab 

Nightmare by Wagon Christ, Silent Yamaoka a little all the discography of basinski  etc..so no infinite pads or bar fights recorded and slowed down with paulstretch.

ok I stop here, I do not want to make it appear that I'm here to publicize my work, indeed I really wanted to thank you all for your support that is essential to motivate me to create good music!

so thank you so much! :)

Even if I've never been registered here I always take a look on these posts and it's nice to see that someone talks and appreciates what I do,lately I do regular checks here at the same way of soundcloud, bandcamp and my e-mail eheheh.
To respond to extra life  to comment on bandcamp: it will probably take some time (maybe a couple of months) to publish "Prep Murders" this will be the title of the album that will contain fresh xoop tracks and that if all is well I should publish for love love records with which I have been in contact for a long time.
In these weeks I'm about to publish a sleep ambient album alone, This is also a collection of very old tracks that I created between experiments and the other inspired by SAW 2, Substrata, Phat Lab 
Nightmare by Wagon Christ, Silent Yamaoka a little all the discography of basinski  etc..so no infinite pads or bar fights recorded and slowed down with paulstretch.
ok I stop here, I do not want to make it appear that I'm here to publicize my work, indeed I really wanted to thank you all for your support that is essential to motivate me to create good music!

:yeah: great news, enjoying your music a lot, thank you for the music, keep up the good work! :beer:

:yeah: great news, enjoying your music a lot, thank you for the music, keep up the good work! :beer:

Love Love!  Nice one man.  Three cheers :)

Love Love!  Nice one man.  Three cheers :)

Hell yes, looking forward what's coming up! Thanks Xooper.

So I say

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing

Thanks for all the joy they're bringing

Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty

What would life be?

Without a song or a dance what are we?

So I say thank you for the music

For giving it to me

Have been following this music for a while, I remember the alcoholwar bugdream page, so happy to see you're still active. Always loved your work. Sooo stoked to see you could be releasing on Love Love! They've put out a lot of great material, great folks. 

• 5 months later...

Sounds like a lot of prep work

• 2 months later...

Archived