IGNORED

Aphex coffee

hobermonster

Mug thread No. II eh?

The other day I dropped a jar of olives on to one of my two Le Creuset espresso mugs (yeah, one of the most middle class accidents ever) and chipped it.

They were a gift from an ex-gf's mum years ago, I was not prepared for how expensive they were when I went looking for a replacement.

Luckily I found a cheap one being sold on ebay and scored it. But when it came, rather than being primary red like my other two, it fades to dark red at the bottom. So now I'm considering getting another one of those so they match again.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

My mug has a panorama of the New York skyline with my balls hanging down into the top of the frame (known as a ballscape/ nutscape) on it, taken from my hotel room window 

I got it printed on a mug because it some company was doing it for free and it was the best photo I'd taken at the time.

Who wants to see?

5 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

My mug has a panorama of the New York skyline with my balls hanging down into the top of the frame (known as a ballscape/ nutscape) on it, taken from my hotel room window 

I got it printed on a mug because it some company was doing it for free and it was the best photo I'd taken at the time.

Who wants to see?

?️

Archived