IGNORED

Shabazz Palaces - The Don Of Diamond Dreams

The%20Don%20of%20Diamond%20Dreams_Shabaz

I hesitated making a thread originally. But this album has grown on me as a serious way.  Might be Ish's (/their, shabazz is more of an open collective from what i understand) best yet, its concise and pulls from new genres from the other shabazz albums.

Favorite track at the moment is bad bitch walking.. someone mentioned that track has a heavy kraftwerk influence and now i can only hear that in the beat.. and its amazing.  But all the tracks are good, stick with it and the album will seriously blossom..

14 hours ago, markedone said:

Favorite track at the moment is bad bitch walking.. someone mentioned that track has a heavy kraftwerk influence and now i can only hear that in the beat.. and its amazing.

the track in question.  bad bish bad bish bad bish

ive never been big on autotune but the way its woven in here works for me.  yeah its all over fast learner, but i love the melodies in that track.  money yoga its over a saxophone accompaniment which i find kind of hilarious.  and then the last 2 tracks are super spaced out so it fits the vibe again.

Archived