IGNORED

Jersey Shore

halisray

So i have finally seen all the JS episodes.

Two things: SAM IS A DUMB BITCH AND ANNOYING AS FUCK, RONNIE IS AN IDIOT, WHY ARE THEY STILL TOGETHER? HE FUCKED AROUND AND SAM IS STILL WITH HIM? UHH - Angelina is pretty annoying as well.

Anyways, discuss.

DJ Pauly D makes the show though, the guy is fucking hilarious. I could hang with him that is for sure.

No I'm not a guido, I'm the whitest kid alive.

Discuss.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying this to make you all think that I'm all "high n' mighty on a pedestal n' sheeit!" But I'm proud to say that I've never ever seen one episode of that show. Sure I know about it and their names and stuff. But I'm proud... YEAH I'M DAMN PROUD!

I've seen the third season, I agree with your analysis and conclusions from my own research.

Sam and Ronnie are the epitome of that couple that shouldn't be together, but no one else can stand them, so they just stay together because it's easier than being alone.

Guest Space Coyote

I wanted to avoid this like the plague but a friend eventually managed to talk me down and get me to try it out. I think I was hooked before the end of the first episode.

I can't really describe why I like it but when I'm watching an entertaining episode it is hilarious. I think the 4th season in Italy could be the nail in the coffin for this show or the current cast

I was going to start up a thread about this show, oooooooh about 24 hours ago. But thought better against it, not sure why.

All my folks have been away so hence I have been smoking massive amounts of dope, consuming endless amounts of beer and just making a complete mess of everything. I have also had a few weeks off work so my time-zone has been altered a whole 296 degrees, and I have become a creature of some strange twilight world.

I stumble across this show (never even heard of it before, someone said THIRD season????? lol). I don't watch much shit on tv full stop. But this show is full of complete cunts that I seem to like watching it. Sorry about the language but this lot are complete cunts.

Who is the Poison Dwarf Bird? 4ft fucking high and always shoving food in her mouth and just mouthing off her gob at everybody. When she wears those furry boots shes wider than she is tall (or is that all the copious amount of drugs I have been taking) Hahah. Jesus What A Munter. I'd still pork it though. Got too say there are some tasty birds in it. Are the men all manufactured from some Bloke Plant, where all these clones come off the production line? They all speak/think/act/look the same.

Can somebody explain the plot to me? I don't quite understand.

If America is full of people like this I am staying well clear lol.

Guest Enter a new display name

Some people must know I watch this TV show religiously. I have even synced episodes with Bubbhasdance. :cool:

I haven't seen any in my neck of the woods. there are different demographics in parts of this country that are probably the same as the guidos. You probably have a version in your hometown. When I lived in Northridge, it was the Armenians.

I remember once a long time ago on watmm, someone posted a video of 2 guidos mackin' to a girl passin by and they'd do a dance in front of her and one dude broke down and did push ups... THAT'S MY KIND OF MAN! Never mind the dancing and the silly talk! just break it down and do like 20 reps!

I did that in a party way back in the mid 90s when one of my friends tripped and fell to the ground... one friend pointed and laughed at his face and I broke down and did some push ups near his face and said stuff to him like "HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL!"

Ahh to be young again! fuck it... I can still bust out 20!

I remember once a long time ago on watmm, someone posted a video of 2 guidos mackin' to a girl passin by and they'd do a dance in front of her and one dude broke down and did push ups... THAT'S MY KIND OF MAN! Never mind the dancing and the silly talk! just break it down and do like 20 reps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1sh7KfXw34

It was the girl who did the push-ups!

how do they all have six pack abs and drink like fish? Thia is the real paradox of the show

vomiting and steroids.

I don't think they drink like fish. they all seem like lightweight partiers to me.

Archived