IGNORED

Yamaha QX3 sequencer

ryancolecreate

Monitor Lizard-it's not about the gear you use

So True -dont you hate it when you see a tune -and the creator says made with TR-909,TB-303 etc as a selling point!!!How many times have we seen that

Dont ever make that big mistake as the tune becomes all about the machines rather than the music.

The creator more then deserves to be flamed!!!!

• 7 months later...

back to the QY-700

Robert Hood

he is making amazing music with just a QY-700 and Boss SP-404 and a MicroKorg

That's just magic.

I've been trying to work out a productive workflow with the shruthi, ESX, qy70 and Preen fm. I really need to get some new samples into theESX, but I don't have the sd version, so I'll have to just record them in. :p

Monitor Lizard-it's not about the gear you use

So True -dont you hate it when you see a tune -and the creator says made with TR-909,TB-303 etc as a selling point!!!How many times have we seen that

Dont ever make that big mistake as the tune becomes all about the machines rather than the music.

The creator more then deserves to be flamed!!!!

hmm i dunno i do that sometimes when I post a track on soundcloud and I don't mean to "sell" anything (I don't own amazing gear anyway), but rather to give some info to other producers who might be interested in knowing what is the creative / technical process behind the tune. I'm also interested in knowing which techniques or machines artists I like use.

Archived