Intro video should give an idea of how it works. Lots of stuff to talk about with it but just wanted to start this up for now. I’ve been playing with it intermittently over the last couple months, still very new/learning still.

Hey, this is really interesting.  Did you develop it all yourself?

Great work, looking forward to more videos!

Oh no no no, I can’t code or write programs. Developed by the hundredrabbits team, I think mostly by the one guy linked below. There’s resources for learning and examples and some explanations on github and via itch.io if anyone wants to download and play. There’s definitely some limitations to the program but also has a ton of promise and a really interesting and simple way of crafting some insane complexity. Search and check out some of the twitter and YouTube stuff posted by various people. Good start down the rabbit (get it, cause they’re ‘hundredrabbits’??) hole: 

20 hours ago, auxien said:

Oh no no no, I can’t code or write programs.

It seems like this is exactly what you're doing in Orca.

Posted (edited)

I kind of thought so at first given what it looks like, but it’s not really writing code. At least so far, very much just using letters and numbers graphically to generate events. Feels a bit more simple and easy than Max, tho obv much less powerful and not trying to be that sort of a thing (I think). After watching a few videos and reading the basics of the documentation I was really getting the idea of it. But that’s obviously just level 1.

Edited by auxien

13 hours ago, auxien said:

I kind of thought so at first given what it looks like, but it’s not really writing code. At least so far, very much just using letters and numbers graphically to generate events.

Very slippery this slope. https://esolangs.org/wiki/Brainfuck