IGNORED

impakt's internet archive

impakt

Guest bitroast

awesome will be grabbing this :)

I used to have this big collection of tracks and Virebia was included and whole bunch of other stuff and it was great.. are those tracks uploaded/gonna get uploaded plssss?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thanks man, there's lots of stuff I don't even have in here!

will purchase when I get home tonight, or tmrw morning. impakt for president 2015

Even more than before! :emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Sad cuz most of them seams to be lossy transcodes and I already have old orginal files.

Why no Arp Sequence????? one of my alltime favorites from you!

"Crapattack" EP and "Juke is a practical joke and you fell for it" EP in higher quality if possible, especially The Story Of You And Me, Scoop The Poop and Graveslut and I can die happy!

...w/e... I need to send some € to my paypal.

:braindance:

This is christmass gift for me.... :w00t:

Sad cuz most of them seams to be lossy transcodes and I already have old orginal files.

"Crapattack" EP and "Juke is a practical joke and you fell for it" EP in higher quality if possible, especially The Story Of You And Me, Scoop The Poop and Graveslut and I can die happy!

I've lost a ton of music due to dead hdd's so transcodes are all I have of certain material :S

I've lost a ton of music due to dead hdd's so transcodes are all I have of certain material :S

I have lots of your tracks from a few years back (about 300 tracks). Maybe some of them are ones you lost? If you're interested I could zip em up and send em' your way?

I have lots of your tracks from a few years back (about 300 tracks). Maybe some of them are ones you lost? If you're interested I could zip em up and send em' your way?

Can you cap a screenshot or dir list so I can see if it's tracks I have around or not? :)

Archived