IGNORED

Plaid - The Digging Remedy

fumi

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha. Reachy Prints was way better...this felt like outtakes...how many listens? I dunno...a handful...blimey...anyone would have thought you guys are related to the group or something....relax...Plaid are still great....but...disappointing...

Guest Chesney

I was just curious as I too was disappointed after a listen or two. Time brought out some great tracks.

Guest Chesney

I felt like it wasn't finished. Like the tracks just kind of fizzle out. The production is very nice and clear though...maybe even too much.

I totally get that.

No it's not perfect for myself either, i'd have liked a few of the tracks longer pushing the length time to 1hour.

And i do miss those lush bolts and taks... but, all in all i enjoy the album very much.

Further Hands is on Bleep now.

Only track I like is Elevator - which I now realise they were playing during live sets in 2014.

Odic is maybe the worst thing I've ever heard from them. The rest is meh. Not impressed.

• 1 month later...

Archived