Nil

Hi WATMM,

@eczem and I are launching 3OP. Artworks will use @oscillik 's stunning pictures. I'll be mastering the releases.

text3.thumb.png.ad1f3d33c15acf807cd195413d4ce7d1.png

text2.thumb.png.734f3eb62cff8ae4105fc9336ac4aff8.png

First entries to our catalog are insanely good.

3OP001 is out September 2021.

I'm trying to keep my post as concise and factual as possible, but I'm ecstatic. I'm so grateful to everyone's involved !

Edited by Nil
  • Like 11

The hype is legit and 100% justified, I can’t believe how lucky we are to release what we’re about to release. I’ll resist the urge to talk about each EP/LP ?

Top human beings as well I must say.

I’ve posted at length on IG, and I must add here that our friend @Stickfigger was paramount in the creation of 3OP, the third 3OG.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, oscillik said:

Just look at that fucking logo.

Brilliant.

reminds me of this Spacing Guild logo in the best of ways (i rather love Lynch's Dune)

but obviously referencing 3 operators on an FM synth. looks killer. would wear in on a tshirt or a pair of the most IDM socks ever.

excited to hear what you guys cook up! and really glad to hear the visuals are going to be top notch in the hands of oscillik. 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 11:21 PM, ascdi said:

Looks great! Can I subscribe to a thing, or follow a thing? Otherwise I will forget about this immediately.

Thanks ! We'll soon set an Instagram account I suppose. A website too. Until then, feel free to follow either @eczem or me, we'll definitely post anything 3OP related. We'll also create topics for each release in the New & Upcoming Releases subforum. 

On 7/28/2021 at 9:41 PM, oscillik said:

Just look at that fucking logo.

Brilliant.

On 7/29/2021 at 12:52 AM, auxien said:

reminds me of this Spacing Guild logo in the best of ways (i rather love Lynch's Dune)

but obviously referencing 3 operators on an FM synth. looks killer. would wear in on a tshirt or a pair of the most IDM socks ever.

excited to hear what you guys cook up! and really glad to hear the visuals are going to be top notch in the hands of oscillik. 

Thanks mates ! I had no clue about the Lynch / Dune reference, that's neat. I'm by no mean a designer, so I went for something simple. Looks great on a teeshirt as well, eh.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...