IGNORED

Ae - Solo tracks vs. Booth+Brown tracks

Dragon

18 minutes ago, someguy said:

dunno about skull snap ep, but it's practically confirmed somewhere that sean did all of iss:sa i think?

This gets thrown around a lot, but I would disagree that it’s “practically confirmed”

someone asked Sean about it in the AAA, and while he didn’t say no, he seemed put off by the idea people thought that 

On the Reverb interview Sean said he was involved in 2 or 3 tracks and made the ending of one track in Skull Snap. 

Could be the ending of the first track maybe. Amazing opening track! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 5:18 PM, cern said:

On the Reverb interview Sean said he was involved in 2 or 3 tracks and made the ending of one track in Skull Snap. 

Could be the ending of the first track maybe. Amazing opening track! 

Think you're mixing that up with A1-D1 IIRC.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:13 PM, Blir said:

Think you're mixing that up with A1-D1 IIRC.

now this has me thinking C2 - with a distinctive first half (tonnes and tonnes of mixing/tweaking) and a second half with a fixed, steady beat.

if sean was talking about this track, it would make sense.

a surprising number of ae tracks do this - Rae, Cfern and Nuane to name a few, tracks with varying beat patterns which then lock in place while other elements change. i took this as a sign that these tracks were more likely to be collabs - they feel like external/outsider ideas are coming into play. there are many more tracks like Flutter, Clipper, Laughing Quarter and Ipacial Section, which do the same thing except it's used as the outro.

• Like 1