IGNORED

Why do people listen to Aphex Twin?

Guest The Bro

Guest Morgan Dunn

i dont think its that surprising...he is a very, very big name in music. there's a homeless guy who deals exclusively in electronic music music hanging around in the woods around here...yup, the genre is everywhere really

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because jungle, braindance and breakcore satisfy my audiophilia more than anything else these days.

and he has a remarkable, somewhat nostalgic approach to melody, and doesn't take himself too seriously. but then again, analysis is just shit so this post is irrelevant

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i thought about this long and hard. i listen to afx tunes because they are tunes, and that is what they are for. listenin'.

Guest getting photons

I listen to AFX because I honestly feel that in the future he will be the topic of college courses. I like the revolutionary feeling I get when I put on Druqks. It makes me feel like I'm listening to Beethoven's 9th the first time it was played.

There is something so legendary about it.

Guest mushroom

I listen to Aphex because he makes pop-sensible, fun and sometimes very beautiful stuff while still innovating; the motherfucker practically invented drill. Hopefully he'll get off this whole analog thing and go back to blowing my mind again.

Archived