IGNORED

breezeblock

Guest Pennywise

Guest felttipen

i just downloaded it and it was fucked. it sounded like music from tron. nothing like autechre. is this real? i actually enjoyed though

Funnily enough some of the music IS by Wendy/Walter Carlos (the composer of Tron) which is why it sounds like that. Where aboots did you download this from, I remember recording this directly from the radio but after a dreaded hard disk crash It's been lost.

EDIT: dunnae worry, I've found a link. I forgot about the super AllexPallas autechre hunt project.

Yup, about half of that Breezeblock is from the Clockwork Orange soundtrack by Wendy/Walter Carlos, who also did the soundtrack to Tron as mcb mentioned. It's the real deal!

Here is the tracklisting

EDIT: dunnae worry, I've found a link. I forgot about the super AllexPallas autechre hunt project.

Link please :smile:

• 1 month later...
Guest eatanter

the way they're mixing carlos' timesteps with cpt. beefheart's safe as milk is simply fantastic.

two of my all-time favourite artists mixed by all-time favourite artists autechre. splendid....

Archived