IGNORED

NEW BOC BOX SET! "ALPHA TAXONOMY"

Guest Archrival

Archival has three times more posts than you anyway so who's the noob here?

Never heard about: quality > quantity ?

Yes, but the specific comment about noobs was a bit rich IMO. And the point is that we don't even know that this a hoax yet. There's no way to keep hoaxes off without limiting those who can post new threads and that might stop some genuinely interesting posts.

Damn it, where's that screen shot?

As rich as stating that the amount of noobness is calculated by means of #posts ? That's the same bullshit, imho.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boardsofcanadarool

how is whining like a girl quality?

It's not about whining like a girl. It's about the spreading of false information. You see, somewhere, far away from the small little world where these people, and everyone else who probably get their kicks out of this stuff live, one just wants to come to a forum and read news.

It's pretty fucking stupid to have all these faek posts around to be honest, ban the fuckers!

Or at least provide an authentic source. :flower:

I am talking about Noobs in general.

Also try to remember that high post counts do not indicate quality.

Alot of people on here have been on these forums for a few years now (don't bother looking at the recently joined data - mostly everybody had to re-register last September).

Anyway, I don't know why I am justifying my comments - people seem to be getting 'Newsletters' apparently yet no-one can manage to even take screenshot of their computer.

Meh.

Guest BunnyRabbit

Alot of people on here have been on these forums for a few years now (don't bother looking at the recently joined data - mostly everybody had to re-register last September).

Anyway, I don't know why I am justifying my comments - people seem to be getting 'Newsletters' apparently yet no-one can manage to even take screenshot of their computer.

Meh.

All I'm syaing is Archival is not a noob (anymore) and does not have a history of making shit up.

how is whining like a girl quality?

It's not about whining like a girl. It's about the spreading of false information. You see, somewhere, far away from the small little world where these people, and everyone else who probably get their kicks out of this stuff live, one just wants to come to a forum and read news.

It's pretty fucking stupid to have all these faek posts around to be honest, ban the fuckers!

Or at least provide an authentic source. :flower:

Exactly.

Guest snakes on a motherfucking plane
All I'm syaing is Archival is not a noob (anymore) and does not have a history of making shit up.

he may not be a n00b but he sure is a knob

Guest boardsofcanadarool

he may not be a n00b but he sure is a knob

:laughing:

Meh.

So where is his evidence? You would think that someone who had been on here so long (and such a fan of BOC, apparently) could provide something? A link? A screenshot?

Guest BunnyRabbit

Meh.

So where is his evidence? You would think that someone who had been on here so long (and such a fan of BOC, apparently) could provide something? A link? A screenshot?

I know! Look, all I'm saying is we don't know anything for sure and it's a bit soon to start banning people.

Plus just banning people won't stop hoaxes.

Meh.

I know! Look, all I'm saying is we don't know anything for sure and it's a bit soon to start banning people.

Agreed. Nothing is certain (yet).

However, a system needs to be put in place where any poster (regardless of post count/date joined) MUST provide a link/screenshot or some other good quality source if they are to announce new material etc. Failure to do so should result in some kind of penalty.

Take a look at other forums on the net, they don't have all this bullshit. They have strict rules and moderators - yet they still manage to have fun.

Meh.

Agreed. Nothing is certain (yet).

However, a system needs to be put in place where any poster (regardless of post count/date joined) MUST provide a link/screenshot or some other good quality source if they are to announce new material etc. Failure to do so should result in some kind of penalty.

Take a look at other forums on the net, they don't have all this bullshit. They have strict rules and moderators - yet they still manage to have fun.

don't you know that 'moderator' at watmm' means to be a cunt with more priveleges than thou, and not actually be of any use?

Guest Archrival

and this is the thanks I get Novayshun or wtf your name is..whats your problem??? the box set is coming mark my words on that and I got it confirmed from a friend who I can trust (dunno about that title tho).

but I havent claimed that I got that mail...the box set is coming but im also waiting for the newsletter.

and this is the thanks I get Novayshun or wtf your name is..whats your problem??? the box set is coming mark my words on that and I got it confirmed from a friend who I can trust (dunno about that title tho).

but I havent claimed that I got that mail...the box set is coming but im also waiting for the newsletter.

i know you haven't got the mail because all you did was a sloppy cut and paste from the twoism board

but Dude,

Your original post reads as if you already had a newsletter. It doesn't mention that you just heard it from a friend (as you are now claiming on the Twoism board)

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=232781

Guest Archrival

haha :D you are funny Nova, much friendlier on MSN tho :ok:

LOL!! I never wrote that I got the mail! get your facts straight dog! :(

do you know what these """""""" things" are ?

Guest Archrival

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE IS MAERSK aka Snakes on a plane AKA NOvashuyn aka CUNT!!!!!!!!

this is fucking wrooooong.

worst hoax ever.

Guest BunnyRabbit
MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE IS MAERSK aka Snakes on a plane AKA NOvashuyn aka CUNT!!!!!!!!

worst hoax ever.

Err. So is it a hoax or not now then Archy? You got me confused.

worst hoax ever.

i thought you had it confirmed. btw i added the maersk bit to my sig to flush you out. looks like i did a good job

Quote:

Boards of Canada - Alpha Taxonomy (WARP169CD)

Release date: December 4, 2006

Warp Records are delighted to announce the highly-anticipated Boards of Canada box set Alpha Taxonomy, a collection of previously unreleased songs and rarities, commonly circulated online as the 'Old Tunes'. Unwillingly leaked to the web years ago, Mike and Marcus have finally given into the incredible demand for the tracks. They've remastered and re-recorded a colossal 87 tracks, spanning four compact discs, as well as overseeing a gorgeous accompanying 32-page booklet. The lovely resulting package goes well beyond the high expectations the duo's fans have come to hold. Alpha Taxonomy will be available for pre-order from Warpmart in the coming weeks."

Well, that reads like you are quoting from a newsletter to me. You use the word 'Quote' and put quotation marks around the accompanying text which is written in the style of a press release.

Actually, Joyrex, just ban me. That way I cannot get sucked into all this time and time again.

I just wish people like Fredd-E, myself and a few others on here could come to this forum and read concrete news and not have to wade through all this nonsense.

Regards

Guest Grim on Mbient

worst hoax ever.

Maersk isn't Snakes on a plane / novayshun.

Archived