IGNORED

Drum Loops

tarsier888

wow i was thinking something more along the lines of a fruity loops program :o

cant fruity loops make good drum loops? and if so, is there a good fruity loops-like program for mac??

do i relaly have to do all that binary stuff? because that seems a little hardcore for me

You can't be serious.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest αnalogue ψings
i feel a bit sorry for tarsier, but he is like a textbook description of 'n00b'

..which means he's also a textbook description of 'dupe'

Guest the man

hey HYPERFUKBOT!

do you still have those old tracks cuz i'd like to listen to 'em again.

hey the man!

can you leave me the fuck alone?

????

Guest blicero
I'm BIOCONNECTNANOLASERTRON5 And Here Is MY LATESTEST TRAcK CadLED Intergallactic Fractional Chaos of the Stellar Atomic Particle Plasmatron...................... ISN't Taht AWESxom?e yo?

http://blacknoise.f2o.org/audio/Intergalla...0Plasmatron.mp3

PS YOU CUT OFF MY TOPIC TITEL WTF

It's good,you've just earned place on my MP3 player:)

If you want,check me out on www.soundclick.com/mctriumph92 and tell me what you think...Pz

lol-tastic

I liked "Intergallactic Fractional Chaos of the Stellar Atomic Particle Plasmatron"

are you for real? that track was intended to be complete shit. I spent 10-minutes on crafting up a generative music patch in FL Studio to make a 13-minute song.

I liked "Intergallactic Fractional Chaos of the Stellar Atomic Particle Plasmatron"

are you for real? that track was intended to be complete shit. I spent 10-minutes on crafting up a generative music patch in FL Studio to make a 13-minute song.

flp or stfu

:cool:

The sounds are fucking superb.

Decorate your bag. Add your favorite badges, write weird things such as "life is too hard" things like that.

Wear the shoes you like as long as they go with the school's rules, like any black shoes. If you like to, wear baggy but not too baggy trousers. Wear funky belts, but make sure it doesn't show too much.

Paint your nails a bold color, such as black, or mix and match. Roll up your sleves, or at the ends create a hole that you can put your thumb through. For the finishing touch, wear a leather jacket or something!

Safety pins!

Add cool bracelets, necklaces, etc. Don't be afraid to express yourself!

Don't act weird or showoff, but be yourself!

you won't need drum loops any longer when you put the "amen", the "funky drummer" and the "think" break together. here you have the ultimate non-"electronic music" average jungle drumloop. :wink:

Archived