IGNORED

future music remix

elusive4

Cleaner

NICE. The other clip wasn't complete! Where did you get this? Now the remix is way cooler.

fuck me that's an awesome track. soo aphex and badass

• 1 month later...

I posted one a while back, it was from a Luke Vibert set, I was speculating it was the track in question because of the tweeked out Sci fi staircase sample and acid bassline anyway, as far as i know the "official track" wasn't released only cleaned up audio off the Vibert playing it.

original thread

BTW : the song in question was never officially confirmed

Yeah I know, but it's a fcking great song :tongue2:

But the one you posted (in thís topic ánd in the original thread) isn't complete, and there was a version that wás complete for download in this topic, so if anyone has that fuller version, please repost it, because the song is just getting cool at the end on this version.

Vibert played it in a set that was previews of his upcoming stuff, it was the only song in the set that wasn't Amen Andrews Spac hand luke or Kerrier district.... hence my 'theory' that it was Afx's remix.

I'm not convinced it's Aphex either, even though it seems to be taken as given that it IS the remix these days!

Doesn't even sound much like Sci-Fi Staircase to me... just some random dirty acid track. Nothing that special, I had it in a few sets before everyone started going on about it, it didn't jump out then and it doesn't really now!

Archived