IGNORED

EKT Staying Power

Guest analogue wings

Guest analogue wings

post-195-1166064202_thumb.jpg

This is my Winamp playlist on my work PC (ie where I do most of my listening). This is the top whatever sorted by times played and completely unfiltered.

Guest analogue wings
Chris Moss' "The Sub" EP gets a healthy ammount of play from me, as well as most of his acid trax.

Not so much others at the moment but I haven't really gone looking.

Yeah, I have about 15 CMA trax in my playlist.

Guest Glass Plate
Chris Moss' "The Sub" EP gets a healthy ammount of play from me, as well as most of his acid trax.

Not so much others at the moment but I haven't really gone looking.

Yeah I still play a few tracks from that now and then.

Guest sinkfield

i listen to a lot of ourson's and word salad's stuff, a few od++ tracks too, space disease of course...thats all that comes to mind right now

oh yeah... i have some old cubus, phasic, and catholic floating around... theocides a compulsion project still gets played regularly. i have a few of brian ellis' beginning algebra works floating around that i still listen to.

ask this question again next year to see if tracks from 2005 are still played constantly.

Old Denizen and some Aleczandah tracks

William S. Braintree - Oblong

Chris Moss Acid - I feel love (remix)

one of Moscas remixes

Assymetrical Head, Cubus - Masumoto City, Skytree - Knotwork, FredMcGriff Leaving mix, Sascrotch mixes, Producer Snafu - Soulseek track, one of Yekkers tracks, Kaens Genesis redo, Orange Dust,...lots of more..

Archived