IGNORED

Outpt

Alzado

i'm not a huge ae fan. i listen to them once in a great while and find some of their releases unlistenable.

that being said, i just listened to EP7 for the first time in ages and remembered why i thought it was such a great album long ago. and how awesome is Outpt? i love that track. Ccec is pretty great too.

Guest Wounded Kitez

I'm more of an early/mid-career Ae fan (tri-rep to lp5) but Rpeg on this album is teh winnar for me. I love that track. Other than that, I really dont know EP7 at all.

I find the EP7 CD one of the easiest of Ae's releases to listen to. I'm with you on 'Outpt', whilst 'Squeller' and 'Left Blank' are also damn good to my mind. Even the pre-gap track makes for a pleasant diversion now and again.

The EP7 stuff overall is shit-hot.

Maphive 6.1 never gets mentioned around here. Fucking love that tune.

Yeah, it's excellent. Like the prog rock of electronic music or something.

ha! nicely put. its a goody for sure.... rave synths, wobbly vibes and elastic bass. only thing i dont like are the skittery beats at the end, could do with just dissolving into a cloud of shimmering vibes.

• 6 months later...

for any of you who have the means to do so...

play public enemy's welcome to the terror dome... then mix in outpt by ae... (beatmatch of course)...

ENJOY!

Guest uncle traveling matt

i love maphive for the same reason i love gaekwad. those songs give me a playful, elementary vibe.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived