IGNORED

my chosen lords thread

perunamuusi

ok so i dont own chosen lords but ive decided to make a playlist of mp3s that will recreate the chosen lord listening experience cause i was curious to see how this album stands up to afx fans who neither bought the vinyl or stole the mp3s (i did both)

anyway my question is this (and it may've been asked 1000000 times before but)

what is up with that tracklist?

where the fuck is

i'm self employed

where's your girlfriend?

vbs.redlof.b

halibut acid

etc

i know this is pretty pointless question "my taste is correct - everyone else is wrong" etc

but i thought it was more of a proven scientific fact than an opinion that im self employed is one of, if not the best analords

so i guess what i'm saying is - if you can be bothered - what would be in your 10 Chosen Lords ?

(such an awful album name as well)

tracklisting, well it's a complex science: u wont get the best album by puting the best trax, good album needs fillers or average trax here & then so the listeners can have some rest between the anthems/climax

Guest Caustic

just replace Batine Acid with Im Self Employed and ill be happy.

all the other tracks are great,Batine just seems out of place.

it sounds too...its undescribable. it sounds generally rough and...krrchy (seriously,that's the best sound i could come up with)

the other tracks fit together.

havent heard chosen lords yet and im too lazy to buy it but im curious what does the recording quality sound like? Does it have pops and crackles from ripping from vinyl or is it crackle free taken directly from a tape or digital master? is there tape hiss on all the songs?

sorry for all the questions, i just would like to know how hardcore anal-lord he got.

Guest Caustic

my URRGHCOUGHmp3copyURRGHHSNEEZE is pretty good quality and i haven't noticed any pops or crackled yet,so yeah sounds like it was just taken from the masters.

my URRGHCOUGHmp3copyURRGHHSNEEZE is pretty good quality and i haven't noticed any pops or crackled yet,so yeah sounds like it was just taken from the masters.

does it sound very digital and clean or does it have noticeable background hiss or blatant tape hiss?

why on earth would it be ripped from vinyl?

haha, i dont know, to possibly be taking analog to the extreme and using a live record cutter acetate as the master. i thought he was (possibly) that hardcore i guess. im assuming at best he used a 2 inch tape to record the masters, but even that is an unknown to me since i have only heard the analord's individually ripped from vinyl.

Guest Caustic

nope,it's top quality.

no imperfectional clicks or cuts. like brand new.

of course that's just my downloaded copy,im sure the retail version will be a helluva lot better.

Nobody ever seems arsed about PWSteal.Bancos.Q, and it's absolutely shit-hot. That would've been on there for me, along with Where's Your Girlfriend and Grumpy Acid. I bought all of the Analords (sans binder) and then Chosen Lords as well; in hindsight I'm not sure why I bothered with the latter, other than for the sake of completism. When I first saw the tracklisting I was somewhat disappointed.

Guest Thisket

PWSteal.Bancos.Q for REAL. That shit is sooo good. I think I wrecked to that song once, but then again I'm always wrecking.

the only thing i missed at first was vbs.redlof.b but at the same time it made me realise how good pwsteal.linchpin.d was. it's fairly solid, and less people would probably have bought it if it was a double album (which it easily could be).

ok so i dont own chosen lords but ive decided to make a playlist of mp3s that will recreate the chosen lord listening experience cause i was curious to see how this album stands up to afx fans who neither bought the vinyl or stole the mp3s (i did both)

anyway my question is this (and it may've been asked 1000000 times before but)

what is up with that tracklist?

where the fuck is

i'm self employed

where's your girlfriend?

vbs.redlof.b

halibut acid

etc

i know this is pretty pointless question "my taste is correct - everyone else is wrong" etc

but i thought it was more of a proven scientific fact than an opinion that im self employed is one of, if not the best analords

so i guess what i'm saying is - if you can be bothered - what would be in your 10 Chosen Lords ?

(such an awful album name as well)

first you steal mp3's and second there's the avatar of someone who got hanged. su

Guest Archrival
just replace Batine Acid with Im Self Employed and ill be happy.

all the other tracks are great,Batine just seems out of place.

it sounds too...its undescribable. it sounds generally rough and...krrchy (seriously,that's the best sound i could come up with)

the other tracks fit together.

yup I agree, dunno what batine acid does there on a perfect album.

chosen lords is a good album

dont think of it as an analord greatest hits cos it is not

it is a diferent experience to listening to the eps

it works greAT as an album and it has some excellent tracks despite the missing ones

Guest mushroom

1. Steppingfilter 101

2. Laricheard

3. Klopjob

4. Crying in Your Face

5. Cilonen

6. I'm Self Employed

7. AFX Acid 04

8. PWSteal.Ldpinch.D

9. Where's Your Girlfriend?

10. Bwoon Dub

11. Fenix Funk 5

12. Xmd5a

Fuck ten tracks, twelve is and will always be the perfect amount of tracks on an album. If he had just released this on CD/vinyl as "Analord" instead of the eleven editions of mediocrity as we know it today, that would've been nice.

ive got it

12 tracks 60mins

stepping filter 101 --------[1]

wheres your girlfriend --[1]

pissed up in se1---------- [2]

boxing day---------------- [3]

klop job --------------------[3]

halibut acid---------------- [4]

im self employed---------- [6]

analoggins----------------- [6]

pwsteal.ldpinnch.d-------- [8]

backdoor spyboter --------[8]