IGNORED

Cylob for beginners

Guest Grizz

I've seen a lot of mention of the name Cylob, infact its pretty much everywhere but when I heard Mood Bells I was immensely disappointed.

Have I started off in the wrong place?

Recommend some good Cylob to start off with bitches

I've seen a lot of mention of the name Cylob, infact its pretty much everywhere but when I heard Mood Bells I was immensely disappointed.

my favorite works by Cylob are his most recent. Mood Bells is probably the only recent CD of his i couldn't get into.

Music system 1 & 2, Spider Report, and Lobster tracks are his best works imo.

Guest lands end road

The Cylob remix of DMX Krew's " I'm All Alone" is wic.

As for releases definitly check out cylobian sunset and Music system 1 & 2.

cylobian sunset sounds somewhat similar to ICBYD but different ofcourse

There isn't much Cylob that's very good at all. I'd recommend Previously Unavailable On Compact Disc, and Empathy Box (Kinesthesia). He's not a bad producer at all, but I just think his music is shit for the most part. Cylobian Sunset is terrible.

the remix of "i'm all alone" is one of the best tracks ever.

cms1&2 are definites. also diof off cylobian sunset. then there's living in the 1980s and rewind!, which are must-haves.

there's some more stuff but his albums aren't very consistent. i hope he puts out more eps.

Guest Fat Roland

I listened to Sunset last time it was mentioned on Watmm. It's alright, but I don't think it's the best thing ever. Quite liked Spider Report though.

Is that sitting on the fence enough for ya?

These are the sickness!

Kinesthesia Volume

R-990-1169598869.jpeg

Kinesthesia Volume 2

R-150-991-003.jpg

My sister has both of these. And volume 2 has a hand written biography, on the sleeve, by the man himself Mr Chris Jeffs.

Empathy Box

R-102728-001.jpg

I have a white label of this. Ha ha some fool left this in the cheapo section of the Buy & Sell especially for me to buy. Lol.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

recently a dj ended an illustrious and long career at the station with 'cut the midrange drop the bass', final track of final show

• 1 year later...

listen to Cylobian Sunset or Formant Potation - especially I Want To See You Naked on Formant Potation.

i used to not like Cylob that much years ago, but have grown up now and appreciate his awesomeness.

(from best to worse imo)

Lobster Tracks

Music system vol 1

Music System vol 2

Spider Report

Rock the Trojan Fader

Formant Potaton

Industrial folk songs

Archived