IGNORED

Autechre mashup mixes

awepittance

Ive been playing with Traktor a lot recently, mostly thanks to Smojphace who showed me some tricks.

Basically this is the full (real) untilted album with each song mixed together with a classic autechre track.

1 - Lcc VS second bad vibel (tri repetae++)

2 - Ipacial section VS second scepe (tri repetae ++)

3 - Pro radii VS low ride (incunabula)

4 - Augmatic disport VS Lost (anti ep)

5 - Fermium vs doctrine (incunabula)

6 - Iera VS Djarum (anti ep)

7 - The Trees VS Leterel (tri repetae)

8 - Sublimit VS Rsdio (tri repetae ++)

Some of them turned out better than others.... sublimit, augmatic disport and Ipacial section were my favorites.

Most of them i tried to maintain the original tempo for the untilted tracks, while slowing down/speeding up the old tracks.

edit: lcc and fermium gave me the most trouble, especially because of LCC's 2nd half with the irregular shuffly drum beat.

download autechre mashups here

i would so never have known about this if it hadn't been posted to general banter first

sorry namcat, i pmsged you thinking my thread was cancelled for good, i had no idea it was in here until just now. thanks for keeping it alive

Just finished listening. I wasn't impressed with all of them but some of them turned out pretty cool. My favorites were the remixes of Ipacial Section, The Trees, and Sublimit. I guess my one complaint would be when one song would totally drop out of the mix very quick and then come back in, that didn't sound very smooth, but maybe that's what you were going for.

Overall, good job, and thanks for sharing.

I guess my one complaint would be when one song would totally drop out of the mix very quick and then come back in, that didn't sound very smooth, but maybe that's what you were going for.

yeah i need to work on that, it was my first recorded mix using traktor . Since i still have all the parameters saved i can probably crank out a more polished one pretty easily.

Awe, what a great mix...i am finding more enjoyment from listening to 2 tracks playing at the same time than 1 nowdays....What a great way to start my 3 wweeeeek holiday!

MORE PLEASE!!

thanks for the kind words, here is another song i made last night, a better more intact tempo version of pro radii vs nine from Amber

download here

Awe, what a great mix...i am finding more enjoyment from listening to 2 tracks playing at the same time than 1 nowdays....What a great way to start my 3 wweeeeek holiday!

MORE PLEASE!!

thanks for the kind words, here is another song i made last night, a better more intact tempo version of pro radii vs nine from Amber

download here

This one is awesome, definitely most natural mix so far. Great job!

• 7 years later...

i wanted to bump this thread in the hopes that someone kept any of the downloads I posted here. Either the original zip or the pro radii vs nil mashup. thanks in advance if anyone can dig it up. this AAA thread got me eager to hear them again and maybe try it again if I can get Oversteps bpm values. Please message me directly. And mods please feel free to delete this thread if it's inappropriate for 2013 watmm rules

Archived