IGNORED

various artists - deep sea creatures tribute LP

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so far there are three tracks right now that I can already see as making this an awesome album. i'm listening to them together right now.

also, ahead's submission was in my dream last night

haha... word!

Guest awkward

i started a track but its not going as intended. its sounding good but the DSC inspiration isn't really showing.

ah i'll just throw more shit on top, that'll sort it.

title: 'dead deep sea creature removal service'

Guest skytree

What are your plans for distribution/pressing/etc?

I'm really interested, but I have so many projects these days, I have to make sure its worthwhile.

it's

Guest awkward

hey but what if my track sucks so bad it gets rejected. do i then get to sell the track on my own website 99cents per download? or is the copyright with you and the DSC? did you post my contract yet? maybe we need a new clause.

:santa:

a santa clause motherfucker!!

all submitted tracks become property of me, even if they dont make the cut on the final disc. i will take the failed submissions and send demo cds out with them as my own to gain a lucrative recording contract with a major electronic music label.

there there lets not stir the pot. it would be a departure from his style and therefore not a shoo-in to make the disc. i dont blame him, might not have been worth his time, like he said. you either feel the deep or you dont

now then, let us get back to the awesomeness at hand!

Guest Mr Salads

I think Michael Jordan flying through the air with a deep sea creature for a head would be a great cover.

Guest skytree
second thing skytree has turned down on watmm, first p168 now this, suckage of major proportions man.
Sorry guys, I just have a lot of other projects on the plate at the moment..

By late July, I need to finish:

- The full LP for Herb (almost done)

- The vinyl single (picking a track, maybe working on a B-side)

- A standalone track for a video project

- A remix for a band called "Lotus" for their remix album

- Preparations for three live shows in the next two months, all different sets

So yeah, I'm a bit swamped. Otherwise, I dig the hell out of deep sea creatures, yo! I even scoured up a big folder of deep sea sounds, just in case I find the time to twiddle a track together. We'll see, but don't expect too much!

I think Michael Jordan flying through the air with a deep sea creature for a head would be a great cover.

MichaelJordan-SlamDunk88.jpg

nah... i'm staying out of the designing... velasquez and/or aencre would be my first choice(s)!

Archived