IGNORED

various artists - deep sea creatures tribute LP

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have written a track which is 8 seperate 101 lines compiled on my multitrack. i really want to put a beat in, but unfortunately i can not only decide which line to remove to add the beat, the whole thing is also rythmless, based very loosely around 9/8 but the mess of different attack and decay speeds has left it essentially beatless.

dunno what to do.

i dont even like pickles.

still. it is only my second piece of music ever and i am very pleased with it.

i never did work out how to sync the 101, maybe thats my problem.

I think I'll start from scratch on this one. All of this shit Ive been doing lately needs to go on my project. I just narrowed down a 12 track album down to 4 tracks because the rest sucked too hard/didn't fit into the theme. I'll start it right now.

Guest welcome to the machine
cheerios Mrx

20030203-cheerios-wp-640x480.jpg

that one in the middle looks alive, the one standing up. strange

I'd pay a fiver for it, sounds good, i might even contribute if i can get off my creative as

hmm yeah i dont know that sounds a little too high. maybe if shipping was included.

so how does digipak sound to everyone? i think that might be a nice touch.

digipak wouldn't last long in the deep

Guest grinningcat

i want to submit some tracks... i just wanted to know the style of the tracks that have been submitted so far? melodic electronic music drill n bass style? ambient drum n bass? dubstep ? etc?

I've deep working on my track quite dilligently... then inadvertenely deleted all my samples... yeah i'm bonehead...i do shit like this all the time, I'm not even phased though, I kept my poise. representin' yo!

I realised that if i want to be a classy bedroom producer i've got to keep my poise in the face of adversity. Confidence and poise win respect in this game.

Guest Adjective

yesterday after a 3 hour inspired creationfest with no save, Renoise crashed.

teary-eyed (seriously), i then restarted renoise and recreated everything i lost near perfectly in the 30 minutes i had till work. i couldn't believe it, i felt like a champion

Renoise has crashed twice on me, on this same song

so...

don't edit a sample while it's playing apparently

don't delete an instrument while it's playing

yesterday after a 3 hour inspired creationfest with no save, Renoise crashed.

teary-eyed (seriously), i then restarted renoise and recreated everything i lost near perfectly in the 30 minutes i had till work. i couldn't believe it, i felt like a champion

Renoise has crashed twice on me, on this same song

so...

don't edit a sample while it's playing apparently

don't delete an instrument while it's playing

Keeping your poise will make you a Champion yo!

Archived