IGNORED

Patrick Tregaskin

six

is that pixel art picture supposed to be of this guy - l_f0b57647b17d7abb6c21e7cb894ddd41.jpg

compare -

m_7cab8324dc29ecc4cf2796e21d508acf.png

im betting either these pages are done by the same person or its rephlex perpetuating this picture of a fake person.

lol what a load of cack. no tune has evenly matched rushup i bank 12, even though this is considered a leakage tune, all the tuss/leaked stuff including my spaz stuff on both my space pages of brians just dont match up to rushup i bank 12. i rest my case and opinion (not saying the others suck) mahaa

Guest Romhotep
lol what a load of cack. no tune has evenly matched rushup i bank 12, even though this is considered a leakage tune, all the tuss/leaked stuff including my spaz stuff on both my space pages of brians just dont match up to rushup i bank 12. i rest my case and opinion (not saying the others suck) mahaa

Who are these Brians? All I can hear and love at the moment is PATRICK. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

anyone else got an add from http://www.myspace.com/thetussmusic ?

:undecided:

LOL, nice way of promoting your own music! hahha

it doesn't sound anything like me.

and besides that is way too much effort to sort out

i can't even finish my own tunes / maintain my myspace

the last song has a hidden message. ill try and decode when I get home. sounds like a comb filtered voice. Smells like richie...

no it dosnt it just says patrick tregaskin

Hello,

i am Patrick, and i make electronic and chip music. Right now i'm caught up with making chip reïnterpretations of songs by The Tuss. Ofcourse, aside from making those, i'm working on alot of other electronic stuff.

Have fun

-Patskin

the last song has a hidden message. ill try and decode when I get home. sounds like a comb filtered voice. Smells like richie...

no it dosnt it just says patrick tregaskin

i should have specified near the end

Guest Glass Plate

lo l Im really curious who made these tracks, what if RDJ really did, he is said to own a copy of LSDJ. (thouht I think some parts of Shiz Ko E might of taken 2 LSDJ's I duno..)

Hella silly though it's just getting crazy/funny now.

Archived