IGNORED

Patrick Tregaskin

six

Guest Mr Salads

I think its great if fans are making spinoffs of Tregaskin. If its rephlex, thats kind of weird. But if its fans, thats awesome.

Guest rex sole

This sort of fits the brief. SID/PSG/4-op FM

Was going to do the voice with SAM but it didn't want to emulate properly and I'd already wasted too much time on this :P

Guest Caustic

Was going to do the voice with SAM but it didn't want to emulate properly and I'd already wasted too much time on this :P

May I ask how you made this?

Nice work!! :)

Guest rex sole

Put the voice in for completenesses sake.

aphex_twin___4__chip_.mp3

Guest nerojones

i don't think patrick is either squarepusher, ceephax or someone from rephlex. 1. 'cause i've talked to him 2. he didn't seem to act like either one of them (i know how convincing THAT sounds. 3. he said something about not thinking that any label would release his stuff, or that it was ever coming out. but either way, apparently you should ask him yourself. he seems chatty. :wink:

me and patrick enjoy abusing eatch other via my dj jo quaid 5 myspace

check it out

www.myspace.com/joquaid5

Put the voice in for completenesses sake.

aphex_twin___4__chip_.mp3

thats amazing... "richired ye.." nice!!!

Archived