IGNORED

RECKNO 03 - STIG, CHRIS MOSS ACID, AGASKODO TELIVEREK

l_e25e5dc4ff598505e6c8fe1700bca3e5.jpg

AGASKODO TELIVEREK - With a name that is Hungarian for "rearing stallions", Adaadat's most melodic duo and future superstars in waiting hit Bournemouth with their twin guitar and laptop assault. Anyone with a passing interest in Captain Beefheart, Butthole Surfers, Surf Music, Bogdan Raczynski, Venetian Snares or good music generally needs to see/hear these guys in action. Having played with the likes of Aphex Twin, DJ Rupture, DAT Politics and Lightning Bolt, RECKNO is more than honoured to have them.

CHRIS MOSS ACID - The ultra prolific DJ/composer Chris Moss sleeps, eats and breathes Acid. He has music out on Shitmat's mindspazzing Wrong Music label as well as a seemingly endless blast of downloads and releases available from his own website. A half DJ/half live set is promised, hopefully with the customary stream of abuse that we have grown to know and love gushing from Mr.Moss over the mic and into our thirsty ears.

STIG - In the film of Stig: Sigh would be played by Jimmie Krankie, Dj Stig would be played by Meat Loaf/Roseanne Barr, Jayke would be played by Gollum (cgi), Ged would be played by Robert De Nero (Taxi Driver years), Bill Stig would be played by David Bowie (doing a shit scouse accent), Dave would be played by himself (aged 9). It would be directed by Nick Cave, narrated by Bill Cosby and shot entirely on a mobile phone. It would be a scene for scene remake of Gummo, set in Widnes. The sequel would be an attempt at Kes II. I hope that clears everything up.

TRUE SWAMP NEGLECT - It takes a lot of practice to make it look like you don't practice and that is what the True Swamp Neglect thing is all about - that and guitars, drums, noise, tunes, death chants, breakdowns and military waltzes. A perverted rap band trapped in the mind of Pavement.

SKITANJA - Little is known of the mysterious duo. Their 'about' section on myspace consists of some slow mo footage of dogs faces shaking and the complete game of arcade classsic Kung Fu Master (compelling viewing!) To my ears they sound like Tortoise or Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 with blasts of jazz ....or a lost tribe of primitives who found a laptop that fell from the sky and managed to run it on peyote and willpower.

Saturday, 16th June 2007, starts 10 O'clock

The Empire Club

Holdenhurst Road

The Lansdowne

Bournemouth

BH8 8AD

Cost: £5

IM DOING A 100% HARDCORE LIVE SET WITH AND ADDED 50% DEEJAYING THE HITS, AND SKRATCHIN' ON THE DECKS..SHOULD BE WICKED.. IN THE AFTERNOON LIVE ACID BUSKIN' IN TOWN WITH AGASKODO TELIVEREK AND STIG NOISE SOUND SYSTEM WHICH WILL INVOLVE DRINKING, SWIMMING, MINIATURE GOLF, 303/606 BUSKING IN HIGH STREET RETAILERS. ITS GOING TO BE MENTAL!

• 2 weeks later...

thats exactly what i was on about.

it was a good night.. i only recorded like 7 minutes of my set..grittylu through my laptop built in mic

true swamp and rearing stallions where awesome!

Archived