IGNORED

Frame By Frame

Q27

Guest AOOproductions

If you buy the Cunningham DVD and your dvd's remote has a feature where you can play at low speeds or go frame by frame(which isn't exactly a feature anymore, pretty normal). You can look thru the videos frame by frame yourself, and at higher resolution than you could on the web. Plus the cunningham DVD is worth buying anyways. SO much brilliant stuff on it, not just the AFX vidoes.

Guest Enter a new display name

I have the Chris Cunningham DVD, great material! The side projects were a little disappointing, though... Except for Monkey Drummer, of course! ^^

Guest AOOproductions
I have the Chris Cunningham DVD, great material! The side projects were a little disappointing, though... Except for Monkey Drummer, of course! ^^

your really only paying for 8 videos.

Guest Enter a new display name

Yeah, I know... When I got home and knew there only were 8 videos, I was kinda disappointed... The whole DVD lasts less than one hour in total and I paid almost $30... I guess it's worth it!

Guest AOOproductions

Yeah, I know... When I got home and knew there only were 8 videos, I was kinda disappointed... The whole DVD lasts less than one hour in total and I paid almost $30... I guess it's worth it!

It is. When you see these videos in their full FILM quality, not compressed youtube quality, it's mindblowing. You notice so many more edits and details than when watching it on youtube. It's only on the DVD in my opinion that Cunninghams true genious shows. When I saw windowlicker on youtube I loved it, but then when I got the DVD it was like a whole other video.

Archived