IGNORED

Underrated Aphex tracks

Guest dese manz hatin

Guest Speedplay

those who seem not to get enough attention, by fans, watmm, the media.. whatever really

My vote... Meltphace 6. Clearly overlooked, maybe not loud enough. When I listened to Drukqs this morning it reminded me a lot of Rushup Edge.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AOOproductions

Cow cud is a twin! once the opening is over(about 45 seconds in) it becomes one banging ass track and certianly deserving of it's place on ICBYD. I think people just skip by it because they can't get thru the banging trash can sounds.

Guest Zing Zing Zingbah
Cow cud is a twin! once the opening is over(about 45 seconds in) it becomes one banging ass track and certianly deserving of it's place on ICBYD. I think people just skip by it because they can't get thru the banging trash can sounds.

seconded. provides a bit of insight into his recording process as well. great track.

'On (28 Mix)'. I may have missed something, but people only seem to mention it in relation to SAWII. An excellent track in it's own right.

And 'Astroblaster', which pwns. Significantly.

I would say Portreath Harbour and Cow Cud Is A Twin. There's also Inkey$, the live version destroys everything, and finally Ventolin's Crowsmengegus mix : amazing.

Guest Renivatio
I would say Portreath Harbour and Cow Cud Is A Twin. There's also Inkey$, the live version destroys everything, and finally Ventolin's Crowsmengegus mix : amazing.

I love Portreath Harbour...especially with its little, wispy Middle Eastern melody. Greatness.

I love Portreath Harbour...especially with its little, wispy Middle Eastern melody. Greatness.

fag....

j/k

Guest Caustic

Une Femme Nest Pas is probably the most positive tune Aphex has ever made.

It's so upbeat. It's like something you'd hear at a fair or a parade.

If you were doped up on morphine all day,you'd probably orgasm yourself to death listening to it on repeat.

I want to hear the Inkey$ live version. what set is it in? i think I might have heard it before but I forgot. I always loved inkeys and the girl boy snare rush mix off of that album.

Archived