IGNORED

Ourson - Eth

Ourson - Eth

coming out on limited edition CD through Install. pre-orders available on All Hallows Eve.

songs from Eth can be heard here.

front-1.jpg

this date also marks the debut of David Taggs new label, Install. bookmark these sites for new info soon:

installsound.net

ourson.earstroke.com

thanks

you know i've been wondering about this... good news!

is 0th still going ahead too on that other label?

Oth and Warming Plant will be coming out on Infraction early 08. while Oth is older material, it's still constantly evolving on both artist and label ends, so it's taking longer. it will be worth it though.

thanks for taking an interest, i am glad there are people who remember me on here.

ah, so is warming plant going to be one of those bonus CD-R thingies with Oth?

i've got a copy of the old, original xmas 2005 version of that... but i seem to remember you saying somewhere that you were re-doing it.

yeah, something like that, we aren't sure quite how we're gonna swing it.

yes, i've redone Warming Plant and even added a track. it's way better than the original.

Guest awkward

hmm not really what i expected. 'eth' is impressively big but not my cuppatea at all. i don't mind a freakout fuzz attack but i usually like it on top of the music. 'basement window' is better, yeah very nice, very nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived