Tracklisting:

ZEN12206 12":

01 Kitchen Sink (Clark Remix)

02 Kitchen Sink (Sixtoo Remix)

03 Kitchen Sink (Nosia Remix)

04 Kitchen Sink (Boxcutter Remix)

Extra tracks on ZENDLS206 MP3:

05 Kitchen Sink (Sixtoo Vocal Mix)

Only on 12" or mp3 (?) - couldn't find any previews but will post if I do.

Also from the Ninjatune website...

Amon Tobin Live At The Forum

Kentish Town Forum, London

Thursday 15th November

Amon Tobin will be performing a 90 minute DJ set in 7.1 Surround Sound, presenting a live mix of his new material from “Foley Room” alongside the music that inspired him to make it. Unlike conventional DJ sets, his set will focus more on composing new arrangements live on the decks, than on simply matching songs that share a similar bpm. The mixes will be treated more as layers in an arrangement than as transitions between tracks, and the decks will be used more like samplers manipulating sources from vinyl than as turntables. Amon Tobin’s influences are broad and therefore the set he will play will reflect these with the inclusion of everything from hip hop to soundtracks to dn'b. Sumptuous sonic indulgences and his love for the more bizarre and visceral aspects of dn'b will be reflected in the content of the set.

Chris Clark on Warp will also be supporting.

Some really good artists on there, especially intrigued with the Noisia one as they have done some really high quality remixes this year.

And only good thing to come out of Ninja in last 3 years is Foley Room, Bonobo, Jaga Jazzist & Daedulus...infact thats not too bad

I'm excited about this. The album was very good. Bricolage and the Splinter Cell soundtrack are also amazing. There's so much going on in every Amon Tobin track you could likely pull off a good remix with just 5 channels of the orig track.

Guest Synthacat 9

I've collected that your objective is to object to my subjective intellect deciding to make me erect when I play this on my tape deck

=[

I think it's good

Archived