IGNORED

movies. good ones. seriously.

kokoon

Guest telikan

Can anyone recommend some good spaghetti westerns that aren't Sergio Leone? And I'm not really feeling anything with comedy in it, like Enzo Barboni/Terrence Hill joints.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atropa

two other sergios; corbucci with django, the big silence, the mercenary and sollima with the big gundown and sequel; parolini's sabata with van cleef

• 4 months later...

If you guys haven't seen confessions of a dangerous mind, you guys must run to the video store and then somebody will tell you they don't have it cuz its an old film from back in 2002 and they only sell movies like : night at the museum n shit so you actually download it

You must see Confessions of a dangerous mind starring sam rockwell and george clooney . i thought it would suck but it surprised me ! trust my arse

Guest MajaIloveyou
Can anyone recommend some good spaghetti westerns that aren't Sergio Leone? And I'm not really feeling anything with comedy in it, like Enzo Barboni/Terrence Hill joints.

El Topo

@ Thread starter:

Salo (120 days of sodom)

8 1/2

Amarcord

Lost highway

Party monster

Bowling for columbine

The heart is deceitful

Natural born killers

The holy mountain

Fando and lis

Un chien andalou

Pan's labyrinth

Bitter moon

Inside deeep throat

The secretary

The man who fell to earth

V for vendetta

Begotten

Cube

Sweet movie

Last tango in paris

Pink flamingos

Desperate living

8MM

Spongebob squarepants the movie

REC

The passion of the christ

The fly

Bad taste

Aeon flux

White%20of%20the%20Eye%20(1987).jpg

cammel200.jpg

Off topic:Weird. The poster to the left is Danish and the title means "Red of the Eyes"?

Back on topic: Look out for Let the Right One In - it's a swedish vampire movie. BRILLIANT!

Archived