IGNORED

tuss similarity

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

I'm sure many of you know anyway, but the bass line on afx batine acid, is the same on one of the teacks of tuss.. thus proving aphex is tuss.

Guest joshier
i thought the whole of Rushup Edge proved it was Aphex, and only confederation trough was suspect.

oh, i thought the feeling was that it was still fairly uncertain.

Anyone know why he chose yet another alias?

Guest Adjective

sure we can only speculate

maybe he's just having fun.

maybe he felt like this was composed by another side of him.

maybe it's actually phil collins.

maybe it was going to be part of the next Aphex Twin release and he went in some awesome new direction where this stuff didn't fit.

it's phil collins though

I'm sure many of you know anyway, but the bass line on afx batine acid, is the same on one of the teacks of tuss.. thus proving aphex is tuss.

I've always felt some of the Analord tracks sound very 'Tuss' like. (Halibut Acid, W32.Deadcode.A Untitled (Analord 1) W32.Mydoom.Au@mm Grumpy Acid VBS.Redlof.B Snivel Chew (especially the claps) Likely because some of the newest Analord tracks are the closest tracks time-wise to what RDJ released next... Tuss.

I've always felt some of the Analord tracks sound very 'Tuss' like. (Halibut Acid, W32.Deadcode.A Untitled (Analord 1) W32.Mydoom.Au@mm Grumpy Acid VBS.Redlof.B Snivel Chew (especially the claps) Likely because some of the newest Analord tracks are the closest tracks time-wise to what RDJ released next... Tuss.

i may have agreed but the MOST Tuss-like Analord "Fenix Funk" came out 1st!

but this is all irrelevant.

i may have agreed but the MOST Tuss-like Analord "Fenix Funk" came out 1st!

but this is all irrelevant.

Agreed on Fenix Funk, very Tuss like

Also agreed on this all being irrelevant, it's obvious and has been discussed before.

i thought the whole of Rushup Edge proved it was Aphex, and only confederation trough was suspect.

oh, i thought the feeling was that it was still fairly uncertain.

Anyone know why he chose yet another alias?

he tested his new music that's why he changed his alias... and do u know the story 4 martin tresseder, bradley strider, q-chastic, soit-p.p., blue calx, power-pill, the dice man, caustic/polygon window, gak, tahnaiya russell, (dj) smojphace & especially his alias on 1996 : Rich :-P

i think u know, yes u, joshier, why he choose yet another alias, & he'll continue 2 do it...

Archived