IGNORED

Autechre MCR Quarter Live at Band on the Wall 1997

Guest Larry David

anyone care to upload it already changed to mp3 or whatever? I don't know how to do that.

And is it any different/better quality than the one from that 99 gig in England?

anyone care to upload it already changed to mp3 or whatever? I don't know how to do that.

And is it any different/better quality than the one from that 99 gig in England?

Just edit the file name itself, it says mp3 at the end, delete a character and put the . before the 'mp3'.

Guest beavis14996
Where can i get the FLAC????

i've found mine on soulseek after some months of patient searches, you can eventually buy the original japan cd issue (sometimes it's available on ebay), but its wasting money in my opinion :rolleyes:

Guest tbio2007

Mine come with the huge load of Autechre stuff I got off Bittorrent ages ago. Last track on Confield right? I do like that song, does anybody know if there is a studio version?

• 5 months later...

listened to this track a couple of times tonight.. it's definitely one of their very best live tracks ever!

makes me wonder why they don't release more of their live goodness fo shizzle!

i'd happily pay another €10 for some live tracks like these on bleep

A studio version of this track would BLOW MY MIND

why do you think a studio version will be even better? i think part of the coolness of this track is the fact that it's a live effort and includes cheering of the audience.. maybe a track like this one is not to be meticulously edited in a studio version; it might lose some charm that way?

Ah no i agree, it's the live feel that makes it an great listening experience, i'd just love to have that same buzz again as the first time i heard the glasgow soundboard after having spent a few months listening to the geneva one.

i'd personally love it if someone could pm me the flac details on where to find it...scoured around and been unsuccessful as of current

excellent song...that middle section really makes ya dance

Archived