Pick the winner  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alberto Balsam
    • Mt Saint Michel Mix+St Michaels Mount

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a tough one. Neither of these I think are the best but you gotta pick one.

Honestly I know Alberto is a lot of peoples answer to life, and I know quite a lot of NON aphex twin fans who think its one of the greatest songs of all time, but I suppose I'm never in the mood for it as I never really crave to hear it.

Since I've deliberatly turned to Mnt a few times, the technical supremacy, the whole ability to morph an aggressive song into a very beautiful song, and generally the effort he seemly put into it casts my vote.

This doesn't mean by a long shot that I don't like Alberto tho.

I cant believe polinomial-c didnt get any further

Yeah I'm surprised as well..

Personally, I wouldn't have these two in the Final, I don't know exactly which two I would have though.. but I had to vote for Alberto Balsam. That tune has one of the best melodies I have ever heard.

Guest Helper ET

over 20 years of music people.....

alberta? the gay little province full of old people with a right to party down with conviction?

"imagine the following sounds being heard outside of your nearest window"

-that "I would walk 500 miles" song performed live

-hi-definition attacking robots

-a panic attack inducing choir

-spiderman, but really just toby mcguire asking, "whatcha thinkin' about"?

-fred mcgriff masturbating violently in your general direction

-sexually frustrated elephants

-me, hey what's up? not much goin on here. the cold eh? I saw -25 in the car lastnight. It was mostly dark until frogger came and saved the days of our lives.

hope + billy = 2012

fuck your alberto balsamls, good lord has anyone even heard of aphex twin before? fuck your opinion right in your ear

Archived